Chapter 36

After the Yao clan, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying went to the other small clan in another town. "Lan Zhan Lan Zhan can we stop to rest. I'm exhausted from using my spiritual energy to put up protection shield for all of the sect."

"I noticed this for a while let's take a break. I will sent a message back to Fuqin. The main clan can wait since the only clan left is Nie, Jin and Jiang. Let's head to the nearest town."

They landed in a town where there is festival and lantern all around town (you all know the one where Xiao se is in with Lei Wujie and the girl mix fanfiction) "this is a new town," Wei Ying begin to run here and there around the town, 'And here I thought that you were tired Wei Ying,' Lan Zhan sigh at how much energy Wei Ying still have in him.

"Lan Zhan! Over here!" Lan Zhan walk over to where Wei Ying is at. "What are you looking at?" Lan Zhan lean over to look at what Wei Ying is looking at, "Never seen these kind of flower before."

"You want one?" Lan Zhan asked, "Can I?"lan Zhan nodded his head so he got one for Wei Ying. "Here," this make Wei Ying smile, "Thank you, Lan Zhan."

"Mn."

"Let's go find an inn to stay in?" Lan Zhan just nodded his head. The two look here and there until they found one near a lake or a river. "Let's stay in here?" Lan Zhan nodded his head again.

That night while Wei Ying and Lan Zhan is eating dinner, they see the firework going off. Wei ying eye shine as he watch the firework in his room, a room that he is sharing with Lan Zhan. "I'm glad a town like this doesn't have to worry about the war or the fight between each sect. They can be free to do whatever they like."

"Mn. Our world is different from them."

The two stay for five days until it is time to head to the Jin clan. "Wei Wuxian, Lan er gongzi, what bring you two here?" Jin Zixuan asked while walking the two into his main study room.

"Here, my father ask me to give you this," Lan Zhan handed the scroll over to Jin Zixuan to read it. "Once you read it, we hope that you will give us permission to put a protection shield around your clan."

"My father,no, Jin Guangshan is attacking all of the clan?" Both Lan Zhan and Wei Ying nodded their head. "I hope that I can help you but I don't know if I can trust the Jin disciple in my clan."

"I don't blame you, Jin Zixuan. Your father was once the Jin clan Sect leader after all."

"How do you think I can figure out who is faithful to me and my clan?" Jin Zixuan asked as the three of them sat down to talk. "I think it is up to you and your mother Sect leader Jin Zixuan. Ask all of your disciple, maid and servant to see who are they faithful too."

"Wei Ying is right Sect leader Jin. This way your clan will be more protected from Jin Guangshan spy or people who is faithful to him."

"I will have a talk with my mother about it. How about the protection? Where can I put the protection? My clan doesn't have a special place." Lan Zhan and Wei Ying looked at each other then back at Jin Zixuan.

"Does your mother know?" Wei Ying asked Jin Zixuan. "No, mother doesn't know where our protective place is at."

"Wei Wuxian what do you think?" Jin Zixuan asked Wei Ying back.

"Can you show me around Jinlintai? This way I will know where the strong energy come from?" Jin Zixuan nodded his head. They all left his study room, he show Wei Ying and Lan Zhan around Jinlintai.

As they walk around Jinlintai, the strongest place is, "what is this place, Sect leader Jin? I felt a strong aura here."

They are in front of a room with a Buddha inside (made up okay) the room have lotus flower, candle and a round kneeling in the middle of the room.

"This is where my grandfather used to to come to pray for our family health and good fortune. You said that you feel a strong aura here? How come?" Jin Zixuan asked.

"I think I will let Hanguang Jun answer that," Lan Zhan nodded his head, he take out his guqin, he sat down and begin top play a soft melody. "Is Lan er gongzi talking to spirit?" Jin Zixuan asked.

"Shhhhh!"

Lan Zhan sent out a spiritual energy, Wei Ying and Jin Zixuan see a form appearing in front of them. "Grandfather."

Wei Ying left Jin Zixuan side, he went to seat down next to Lan Zhan, "He look mighty strong and powerful."

"Thank you, young man."

"You can hear from my whispering?" Wei Ying asked the former Sect leader. "Yes." The old pass away sect leader turn his attention to his grandson, "Zixuan, my grandson, you look all grown up. How is your mother and that good for nothing father of your?" Wei Ying held back his giggles.

"Wei Ying," Lan Zhan also held back his chuckle as well. Jin Zixuan sigh at this, his grandfather only smile, "Mother is doing good as for Jin Guangshan..."

"Jin Guangshan? Not father?" Jin Zixuan grandfather asked. "Jin Guangshan has been causing trouble for our clan, grandfather."

"Causing trouble? What did that bastard do?" Jin a Zixuan grandfather is angry, very angry. "He want our clan to become more powerful, he want to get his hand on a piece of Yin iron. Grandfather have you heard of it?" Jin Zixuan asked his grandfather.

"I heard of it. Those thing can take control of one person mind if they become greedy about it. Is he still there?"

"No. Mother banished Jin Guangshan from our clan. He no longer the sect leader, I become the next sect leader." A smile appear on the old man face, "Didn't your grandmother tell your mother that I left the sect leader duty to you?"

This shock Jin Zixuan, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, "grandfather, grandmother never got the chance to tell mother before Jin Guangshan take over as sect leader. There is something I want to ask you."

"What is it, Zixuan?"

"Grandfather, Jin Guangshan is attacking all clan. My friend here sense a strong and powerful aura here. He want to protect our clan from Jin Guangshan attack, I want to ask you permission to put a protection spell around this place." His grandfather turn around to look at the place, then turn back to look at Jin Zixuan, "Of course child, if it meant to protect our clan from that good for nothing bastard."

Jin Zixuan turn around to look at Wei Ying, "Wei Wuxian?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "Wei Wuxian?" Wei Ying eye connected with Jin Zixuan grandfather, "You know about me?" Wei Ying asked as he went over to where Jin Zixuan is at.