Chapter 26

Lan Xichen turn around to look at the Jiang and Lan disciple, "Lan disciple, I want you all to wait for us back at the Jiang clan. We will come get you once we take care of the two Wen inside. Don't cause any trouble for the Jiang clan and for our clan as well, understood?"

"Understood!"

"Jiang disciple, once you go back to our clan, tell my father why the Lan clan disciple is staying there okay?"

"We will gongzi," with that the Lan and Jiang disciple left from there. "The less people the better."

When night fall come, the three went to the roof top of the tea house. They take one of the roof tile off, all three look down to see Wen Zhuliu and a different Wen Chao, "What happen to him?" Whispered Jiang Cheng.

"No idea." Lan Xichen.

Then a minute later, all three of them hear the door from down stair slamming open with a bang. Soon, they hear footstep walking up the stair. "Who do you think it is?" Lan Zhan asked his brother and Jiang Cheng.

When that person enter into view, Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng is shock to see who it is, "Wei Ying."

Lan Zhan is about to jump down to see Wei Ying, only to have his brother stop him from doing that, "Wangji, don't."

"But Xiong Zhang?"

"We will wait until the right moment. If we go down there now, then we won't be able to help A-Xian. Let's wait okay?" Lan Xichen gave his didi a pat on his shoulder.

Wei Ying have on a smirk, he hear Wen Chao saying Wen Zhuliu name, "at a time like this you still call his name." Wen Zhuliu step to the right to block Wen Chao from Wei Ying view.

"Zhao Zhuliu, do you really think you can protect him from me?" Wei Ying tone is angry and mad. "I will fight to the death."

"Such a loyal dog, you are." Wei Ying said with a mockery in his tone of voice. What Wen Zhuliu said made Wei Ying very angry, "I cannot pay back a debt of gratitude."

Wei Ying tighten his grip on his flute, "What a joke! Why does your debt of gratitude need someone else to pay the price," after saying this Wei Ying bring his flute up to his lips as he begin to play an eerie melody.

The three at the top see a red mist is heading toward Wen Chao, this mist soon turn into a women with red lip, red eye liner and long fingernails. She pull up Wen Chao hood, he end up screaming and fainted.

Wen Zhuliu turn around to fight this red women in red. He couldn't turn her but she can, she slashed Wen Zhuliu back, this cause him to scream in pain. She dodged his attack again, she dig her nail deep into Wen Zhuliu arm, she jump into the corner and disappear.

Then Wen Zhuliu turn around to attack Wei Ying. When Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan see this the two break the roof open, they jump down and begin to attack Wen Zhuliu. Jiang Cheng also join the fight.

Lan Zhan who is fighting, he take out Wei Ying sword, "Wei Ying catch!" He throw Suibian over to Wei Ying and he caught it. Wei Ying put his flute in his waist, he pull out his sword as he also join the fight as well. (Here, Wei Ying still have his golden core. I will explain further later)

Four fight against one, Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan, Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying surrounded Wen Zhuliu. Since Wen Zhuliu doesn't have his sword with him,he can't protect himself. Wen Zhuliu is already injured from his fight with the red women, there is blood dripping from his arm and his back.

When the four see that Wen Zhuliu body is moving back and forth, they take this chance to stab their sword into Wen Zhuliu body. Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan to the left while Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying to the right.

The four pull out their sword from Wen Zhuliu body, he fell down to the floor with a thud. Lan Zhan drop his sword, he rush over to Wei Ying as he pull him into his arm, "Wei Ying!"

This shock and surprise Wei Ying at the same time, "I'm alright Lan zhan."

"A-Xian, what happen? We couldn't find you anywhere. Where did they take you?" Asked a worry and happy Lan Xichen.

Wei Ying pull Lan a Zhan back, "can we take care of Wen Chao first be-" before Wei Ying can finish what he want to said, they hear a scream coming from upstairs. Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen look up, "He died. Shall we go now?" Jiang Cheng putted his sword again.

Lan Xichen sigh with relief, he put his sword away as he pick up his didi sword and his scabbard. He put the sword into the scabbard and then handed it over to his didi. As they left the tea house Lan Xichen asked Wei Ying again, "A-Xian, where did Wen Chao take you? And why did you...well you know?"

"Before I tell you that, Wen Chao took me to the top of the burial mound. He threw me down there and leave me for died. He doesn't know that with my golden core I can several in that place."

"So he did take you there." Wei Ying nodded his head, he then turn to look at Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan, do you remember me taken a sword from within the Yao?"

Lan Zhan think back to when he see Wei Ying holding a sword in his hand, "yeah I saw it. What about it?"

"I saw a second one, it is inside of the burial mound. Before, I take it with me or touch it, I try to find my way out. When I saw the way out, there is a protective shield there. I try spell and talisman, nothing work. I end up forging the two sword, they are yin iron."

"Yin iron?"

"Mn. I will let you see it once we arrive at the Nie clan. I even forge this flute," Wei Ying take it out from his waist, "this flute help me to get out of that place. That is how I end up using....this dark energy."

Lan Xichen noticed the sad expression on, "A-Xian, are you scare that Wangji and I will hate you?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

Lan Zhan look at his brother and Jiang Cheng, "Xiong Zhang, can you and Jiang gongzi go on ahead first? I will talk to Wei Ying."

"Okay."

"Come Jiang gongzi," Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng walk away from there leaving Wei Ying alone with Lam Zhan. Once the two is gone, Lan Zhan turn Wei Ying to look at him, "Wei Ying, no matter which path you choose I will always be there for you. I won't let anyone talk slander about you. Xiong Zhang and I will stand beside you, you know that Fuqin and Shifu will too right?"

"Mn."

"But I don't understand? If your golden core is still there, how come you aren't under control by the resentment energy."

"The truth is Lan Zhan....I manage to balance my golden core and the resentment energy into like...how do you said it...yin and yang energy. I thought about you, Xichen ge and everyone else who care about me. Which make me able to balance the two energy together."

Lan Zhan smile as he pull Wei Ying into his arm again, "That's my Wei Ying." Hearing this Wei Ying wrapped his arm around Lan Zhan body, "Thank you for searching for me, Lan Zhan."

"There is no thank you and sorry between us. I'm glad that we found you." 'I'm glad that I found you.'