Chapter 20

Wei Ying, Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan, Jiang Cheng, Nie Huaisang and Jin Zixuan just standing there listen to Wen Chao big mouth keep on going and going and going until they hear, "Go find a live bait. We will use this person to lure out the monster."

The women standing next to Wen Chao pointed at a girl standing next to Jin Zixuan, "how about her?" The girl went to stand behind Jin Zixuan. "Her?" That women is jealous that Wen Chao doesn't want to use someone like that girl.

In the end she was able to get Wen Chao to take the girl, he tell the other people to tie up the girl for the bait. No one listen to him. He tell them that if they tie up the girl then they can leave from the cave.

Some Lan and Jin disciple decide to do the job before they can touch her, Wei Ying and Jin Zixuan kicked them back, "how disrespectful to the Lan clan. You all should know better then do what this dog said."

"Same with you Jin disciple!" Come a very piss off Jin Zixuan. Wen Chao got angry, he tell his men to kill everyone in the cave. Wen Chao said how dare they try to fight with him.

When Wei Ying hear this he stop fighting, "that's right. Bullying others by relying on family strength. The evildoers." He pointed the sword at Wen Chao. Wen Chao asked Wei Ying what did he just said.

"What you didn't hear what I just said? Then I will said it again for you. "Bullying others by relying on family strength. The evildoers. All should be killed. Not only killed, but also cut off the head. And they will be reviled and reviled hereafter. Do you understand me now?"

Wen Chao say to Wei Ying that he is saying unspeakable thing. This got Wei Ying to laugh. Lan Xichen went to Wei Ying side to protect him since Lan Zhan is helping to protect Nie Huaisang who doesn't know how to fight.

"A-Xian do you really have to embarrassed Wen Chao," Lan Xichen said this to Wei Ying while fighting off the Wen disciple. "Xichen ge, it is the truth," Lan Xichen can only shake his head at this.

"Wen Chao, what did you just said? That's bullshit. Great treason. I am telling the truth here. Do you even know who said this? This was written extremely clearly in you so call "Glories of Wen Clan." This was said by the founder of your own clan, the really really really famous, Wen Mao."

'Oh so the scroll and everything written in it was by Wen Chao. His clan not only become evil but they also broken his rule.' Lan Xichen thought to himself while still fighting off the Wen disciple.

"You actually said that your ancestors saying is considered treacherous and no nonsense. Great! Great! Really great! Fantastic!" Lan Xichen couldn't help but smile at the way Wei Ying is telling Wen Chao off.

"That's just great! Oh that's right, what is the punishment for those who insulted the Wen name? Now if I remember correctly, it is kill all leave none," Wei Ying still laughing as he ask those around Wen Chao if this is right or not.

"Now that you understand what I just said. How about I end your life right here?" Wei Ying gave Wen Chao an evil smirk on his lip. Wen Chao got angry as he charge toward Wei Ying.

Wei Ying dodged Wen Chao attack, Lan Zhan who see Wen Zhuliu is heading for Wei Ying back he kicked the Wen disciple, he flew over to where Wei Ying is at, "Wei Ying!" He blocked Wen Zhuliu sword from touching Wei Ying back.

Wei Ying got Wen Chao sword to his neck, he flew the two of them over to the rock in the middle. 'Since I got my hand on Wen Chao let see what he will do next.' Wei Ying begin to see into Wen Chao mind.

He see Wen Chao ordering Wen Zhuliu to go with Wang Lingjiao to attack the Jiang clan. He even hear Wen Chao telling Wen Zhuliu to massacre the whole Jiang Clan, especially Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying.

'Not this time Wen Chao,' "Stop fighting or I will spill your gongzi blood right here, right now!"

With all of the noise the rock in the middle begin to shake, "A-Xian get off of that thing!" Shouted a worried Lan Xichen. Soon the water begin to move and then a head appear from beneath the water, "Wei-"

"Wangji, keep quiet or that thing will attack us," 'what is this thing?' Lan Xichen then hear, "Wen Zhuliu save me!"

The monster turn to look at Wei Ying and Wen Chao, 'damn it!' "Here you can have him!" Wei Ying throw Wen Chao back onto the other side. He smashed his face on the ground, "Wen gongzi!"

Want Lingjiao help Wen Chao, "let's get out of here!"

The monster begin to attack Wei Ying, he dodged by jumping back onto the other side, "Lan Zhan! Xichen ge! We need to attack this thing before it get us!"

"Everyone attack!"

They all know that they couldn't take this thing down, "head back to the entrance!" Shouted Wei Ying. They all head back to the entrance but when they got there, the rope to the top got cut down.

Jin Zixuan pick up the rope he noticed that it got cut down, "How shameless and dispicable! They cut all the rope!" Jin Zixuan throw the rope down to the ground with full danger inside of him.

"Did Wen cut it down?" Asked the girl from the Jin clan. "Who else would it be?" Said a very angry Jin Zixuan. The other sect is getting worry, they can't leave the cave without their sword.

"Lan Zhan, what should we do?" Lan Zhan looked at both Wei Ying and Lan Xichen, "We should head back to where the monster is at."

"What? Why?" Asked Wei Ying. "There is maple leaf in the water. There is no maple tree inside of the cave."

"I get it. There must be an opening somewhere beneath the lake," Lan Zhan nodded his head to what his brother just said. Lan Xichen turn to look at the other sect, "Everyone listen," they all turn to look at Lan Xichen, "we found a way out, let's head back to where the monster is at but we need to keep quiet it okay?" They all gave a nod, so everyone head back to where the monster is at.