Chapter 31

The only two people who noticed Jin Guangshan disappear is Wei Ying and Lan Zhan. "What do we do, Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying whispered to Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan look around the room, he saw Nie Huaisang looking at him, 'Does Nie Huaisang see Jin Guangshan left the banquet?'

Nie Huaisang gave Lan Zhan a nod, "Wei Ying," Wei Ying scooted closer to Lan Zhan, "What is it?" Wei Ying asked.

"Tell Xiong Zhang to meet us outside. It look like Nie Huaisang also saw Jin Guangshan left the room," Wei Ying glanced over to the other side, he see Nie Huaisang giving him a nod.

"Okay, I will let Xichen ge know," so with that Lan Zhan and Nie Huaisang got up and left from there. Wei Ying scooted to his right, he tugged on Lan Xichen sleeves and this got his attention.

"A-Xian, what is it?" Lan Xichen asked.

Wei Ying got closer as he whispered into Lan Xichen ear, "Jin Guangshan is gone. No one saw him leave beside me, Lan Zhan and Nie Xiong. Right now Lan Zhan and Nie Xiong is outside. They are waiting for us."

When Lan Xichen turn to his right to said something to his father, he hear, "go on son...find out what is Jin Guangshan is trying to do." Lan Xichen nodded his head, "let's go A-Xian," the two got up and left from there as well.

"Where do you think Jin Guangshan went?" Lan Zhan asked while waiting for his brother and Wei Ying.

"Don't worry, my spy is following him right now. We will know where he went."

"Huaisang, Wangji," the two turn around to see Lan Xichen and Wei Ying walking toward them, "Jin Guangshan?" Lan Xichen asked once he got closer to Lan Zhan and Nie Huaisang.

"My spy just left to follow Jin Guangshan."

"How long does it take your spy to come back with the news?" Wei Ying asked as he went to stand next to Lan Zhan.

"They will come back with the news by tomorrow night." Nie Huaisang. "Then we should stay for the night at the Nie clan," Wei Ying move forward with his head, "Xichen ge, what do you think?" He asked.

"I will have to ask Fuqin first. This way Fuqin will know where we are at."

"Then after the banquet we will wait with Nie Xiong. I'm sure Chifeng Zun want to talk to Qingheng Jun about many thing. Not to mention the two of them are sect leader after all." This got Nie Huaisang to sigh, "Da ge will take forever to finish with his talk."

Wei Ying giggle at this, "did you get bore?" Lan Xichen shake his head while Lan Zhan sigh at how childish Wei Ying is. "I did get bore! Wei xiong!" Nie Huaisang pouted.

"Alright you two, let's go back inside," Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen walk ahead first leaving Wei Ying and Nie Huaisang walking behind them. The two of them have a lot of thing to talk about.

"How long has this been going on, with your spy I mean? The thing that your brother doesn't know about?" Wei Ying whispered to only Nie Huaisang to hear. "It started when Da ge become the next sect leader. I know that many people will target Da ge so I want to hire people to become my spy."

"Aren't you afraid that they will betray you?" Wei Ying asked.

"That is why I ask them to make a contract with the Nie clan. If they betray me, I won't let them live."

"Now this a different side of Nie Huaisang, I never met before."

"Wei xiong, once we captured Jin Guangshan I will tell you all about me." He fan out his fan, he cover his mouth so that he can whisper quietly to Wei Ying, "There are thing that da ge and Xichen ge doesn't know about me, so let's keep it between me and you, okay?"

"Okay."

"What are you two whispering about back there?" Nie Huaisang removed his fan, the two see Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan looking at them. "Nothing Er ge. Nothing at all." He put on a innocent smile.

"Yep nothing at all." The two Jade turn back around as they continued to walk towards the banquet hall.

When the banquet ended for the night, all he sect leader said goodbye to one another. The only two clan that stay behind is the Nie clan and the Lan clan. "A-Huan, why don't you go stay at A-Jue for the night? I'm sure you two want to catch up on thing that has happen so far."

Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and Nie Huaisang is shock, they couldn't believe that Qingheng Jun can read his son mind, "A-Zhan, Wuxian, you two can go too. Will that be okay with you, A-Jue?"

"Da ge?" Nie Huaisang tugged on his brother sleeves. Nie Mingjue sigh, "Okay." Nie Huaisang couldn't help but have on a big smile.

"I will let your uncle know where his nephew is at. Let me know about your search okay, A-Sang?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head. "Let's us head home," the Nie brother, Lan brothers and Wei Ying gave a bow as Qingheng Jun and his disciple left from there to head back to Gusu.

"Xichen, Huaisang, shall we also head home?" They all nodded their head.

The very next day - night time

While Nie Huaisang, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan is talking to each other a voice said, "Gongzi, we found out where Jin Guangshan went."

"Where did he go?" Nie Huaisang asked his spy which is in the shadow. "He went to meet up with Jin Guangyao and Sect leader Su. They are planning to attack the Lan clan no....they are trying to blame everything on the Lan clan."

"Wei xiong, it look like they want to frame you again. They want to frame the Lan clan is because you are there and because you have the Yin Hufu on you." Nie Huaisang got up, he went to call for one of the Nie disciple.

"Gongzi?"

"Can you go tell Zewu Jun that I need to talk to him?" That Nie disciple nodded their head.

"What should we do, Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying is afraid for Lan Zhan family and his clan.

"Go keep an eye on them. If they try to do something in LanLing or to any other town, come back and tell me okay?"

"Yes gongzi," with that the spy vanish from there.

About a minute later Lan Xichen enter into the room, "Huaisang, what did your spy said?" So Nie Huaisang rely what his spy has said to him back to Lan Xichen.

As Lan Xichen hear this is stumble backwards a little, "how could he do this to us? We did nothing wrong to him."

"What are you all talking about?" Come a voice from the doorway.

"Da ge?" Nie Huaisang. "Huaisang want to tell me what is going on here?" Nie Huaisang know that he can't lie to his brother but he can also make up stories. So he begin to tell his brother about Jin Guangshan wanting to put the blame on the Lan clan.

"WHAT?! THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTARD!"