Chapter 7

That night Lan Xichen went to talk to his father and Uncle. "A-Huan, we were waiting for you. Sect leader Jiang said that he will want to see Wei gongzi. Where is he?" Lan Xichen went to seat close to Lan Mingxuan, "Shifu, you should come in here as well," Lan Qiren went to seat down on the other side of Lan Mingxuan.

"Xichen, what happen?" Lan Qiren asked. Lan Xichen is putting the piece together before he can tell his father and uncle. "Fuqin, Shifu, Wuxian see the death of Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan."

"What?!" Shouted Lan Qiren. "How is that possible? The two of them is the strongest in the Jiang clan. Unless something that make the two of them lose their strength?" Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren looked at Lan Mingxuan.

"Fuqin, what do you mean?" Lan Mingxuan think about it. "One person need their golden core to fight, to wield their sword and tools, without their golden core they will lose the strength to fight."

"Lose golden core? Lose their strength? Is there anyone who can take one person core away?" Asked Lan Xichen. "There is a person who call themselves "core melting hand" his name is Wen Zhuliu. His name use to be Zhao Zhuliu."

"Zhao Zhuliu, why did he abandon his surname to take the Wen name?"

"I think is because Wen Rouhan took him in that is why he changed his name to Wen Zhuliu."

"Then let's tell this to Jiang Fengmian and his wife tomorrow. Let's all head to bed." Before Lan Xichen can leave his father asked, "A-Huan, how is Wei gongzi doing?"

"I think that after he saw what happen, he turn around and run to the back hill of Cloud Recesse. Wuxian seem to be in shock and horrify to see what have happen to the Jiang clan."

"Is A-Zhan with Wei gongzi?" Lan Xichen stop walking, "I left from there in a hurry so that I can come tell you." Lan Xichen take Lan Mingxuan to where Lan Zhan and Wei Ying is at.

The two then see Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, "A-Zhan," Lan Zhan look up, "Fuqin, Xiong Zhang," the two glanced to the right of Lan Zhan. "Still in shock?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

"Wei Ying said that he doesn't want to move from here. What do we do?" Lan Xichen and Lan Mingxuan look around the place, "Wangji, stay here with Wuxian. We will go get thing you need to stay out here."

Once Lan Xichen and Lan Mingxuan left to go get thing Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian need. "Wei Ying."

A minute later Lan Xichen and Lan Mingxuan came back with many thing in their arm, "Wangji, stay out here with Wuxian for a while. This will help ease Wuxian spirit and mind."

"Understood Xiong Zhang," with that his brother and father left from there. Lan zhan went to set up thing so that Wei Ying can lay down instead of sitting on the cold ground. Once he is done he went back over to where Wei Ying is at.

"Wei Ying, I got the bed ready. Why don't you go lay down?" Lan Zhan covered his hand again, he then help Wei Ying up. Lan Zhan lay Wei Ying down on the bed. "Rest up," 'I hope you will let me help you to deal with what is about to happen in our cultivation world.'

The next morning Wei Ying woke up due to the sun shine in his face. "Wei Ying." The shadow of Lan Zhan hover above him, "Lan Zhan." Wei Ying look around the place, "Why are we out here, Lan Zhan?"

Lan Zhan put down the food in front of Wei Ying, "Wei Ying, you don't remember?" Wei Ying shake his head no. 'That's good. It is a good thing he doesn't remember it.' "No need to know why. How do you feel?"

"Clear...I feel like my head is clear," Wei Ying said this as he look around the place. "This place is very peaceful. Why is it?" Wei Ying asked as he is eating the food in front of him.

"Isn't this my favorite food?" Wei Ying asked as he point down at the food. "Mn. I ask Jiang guniang about it."

"Thank you."

"Wei Ying," Lan Zhan sat down in front of Wei Ying, "Wei Ying, even though we don't know much about one another but will you let me help you? No one else know about your power beside me and my family."

"But Lan Zhan? Even if I see what happen, how will we help change everyone fate?"

"One step at a time," 'I shouldn't tell Wei Ying about the Jiang clan.'

"I wish there is spice in the food. Without it the food taste so so."

"How about I will buy one for you when we head down to town?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "By the way, can we head back to your place? It was nice sleeping outside under the night sky but I think I want a warm place to sleep."

"You don't like the cold?" Lan Zhan asked Wei Ying while packing up the dishes. "When I was young. My parents passes away, and I was left wondering around the town. That day, it was snowing, it was cold, I can only stay in an abandoning temple to keep me warm."

"You must have a taught life?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "That is why I hate the cold," Lan Zhan take the blanket and put it around Wei Ying. "Then let's back to Jingshi."

When the two walk back to Jingshi they see Lan Mingxuan and Lan Xichen is waiting for them. "Fuqin, Xiong Zhang."

"Qingheng Jun, Zewu Jun." Wei Ying gave a bow to the two Lans. Lan Zhan walk over Lan Xichen and his father. "Can I talk to the two of you alone?" The two looked at each other then back to Lan Zhan.

"Lan Zhan, I'll wait for you inside," Wei Ying gave one last bow and then he walk into Jingshi. Once Wei Ying is inside Lan Zhan begin to tell his father and brother about Wei Ying.

"Wei Ying doesn't remember what he saw yesterday. Can you two not talk about it in front of Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan asked his father and brother.

"Doesn't remember?" Lan Zhan nodded his head. "Then we won't talk about it in front of Wei gongzi."

"Fuqin, does Sect leader Jiang know?" Lan Zhan asked his father. "We are planning to tell Jiang Fengmian and his wife tomorrow. Oh that's right, A-Huan, can you go get their son and daughter tomorrow? I think they need to know about it as well."

"I will Fuqin."

"Then I will stay with Wei Ying, I don't think he want to see them. Or even remember what he see." Lan Xichen and Lan Mingxuan left from there leaving Lan Zhan to walk into his room. 'That's right, is best for Wei Ying to stay here instead. I don't want to see the same reaction from Wei Ying like yesterday.'