Chapter 13

"Wei xiong, you said that my brother is in danger?" Come a worry Nie Huaisang. "A-Xian, what happen?" Lan Xichen asked Wei Ying. So he begin to tell everyone in the room from Nie Mingjue getting attack by this person name Meng Yao who was inside of Wen Rouhan palace to Nie Mingjue temperament going out of control to Nie Mingjue throwing up blood to Nie Mingjue went into Qi Deviation.

"Meng Yao was in Wen Rouhan palace? What is he doing there? Why did he attack Da ge?" Some of these questions, Wei Ying can't answer Nie Huaisang questions.

Wei Ying look at Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen, "Lan Zhan, Xichen ge, do you two have a zither on you?" The two Lan brothers looked at one another, "Wangji have his. Wangji?"

Lan Zhan summon up his zither, Wei Ying went to sit behind it. "In Chifeng Zun memories this is what Xichen ge play for him. I think is the Lan cleansing song," Wei Ying play the Lan Clan cleansing song for Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen to hear.

"Now this is what Meng Yao play for Chifeng Zun, " Wei Ying play the same song but with a slightly different tune to it.

"This one isn't one of the Lan clan cleansing song. I think I know where this song come from. A-Xian, you said that this cause Mingjue Xiong to go Qi Deviation?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

"This Meng Yao, guy, I think he is trying to kill Chifeng Zun," Wei Ying looked at Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang.

"But....but....what did Da ge do to make Meng Yao to kill him?" Wei Ying shake his head at this question. "Huaisang for now you should act normal around him. Don't let Meng Yao know what he will do to Da ge. Got it?" Lan Xichen warned Nie Huaisang.

"Okay."

Wei Ying look at Lan Zhan, "Hey Lan Zhan, can we go home? I'm a little tire," Lan Xichen look at Lan Zhan, "Wangji, take A-Xian home. I will stay here for a bit longer, make sure you tell Fuqin okay?"

"I will," Lan Zhan help Wei Ying up as Lan Xichen take down the spell on the door and window. "Come Wei Ying," as Wei Ying and Lan Zhan left the main room Nie Huaisang follow them.

"Wei xiong," once all three is outside of the big gate Wei Ying said to Nie Huaisang, "even though he is nice, kind and friendly right now. Make sure you have someone to keep an eye on him. Keep you and your brother safe, okay?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying flew away from Qinghe as they head back to Gusu. Lan Zhan noticed how quiet Wei Ying is, "Wei Ying?"

"There something I didn't tell them. I don't want Huaisang to freak out or pretend to act normal."

"Wei Ying?"

"This Meng Yao and a person name Xue Yang, they....they....they...Lan Zhan. They have murdered Chifeng Zun. They....this person Xue Yang chop....chop....chop...up Nie Mingjue head and all part of his body."

"What?!"

"Don't let Xichen know, I will find a time to tell him. I wonder how will he react to knowing that his sworn brother is murdered by this Meng Yao."

"Xiong Zhang and Chifeng Zun have known each other since they were young. They are like brother, if he know about this, he will be devastated that his sworn brother was murdered by Meng Yao."

"Then who is this Xue Yang? Do you know anything about him?" Asked Wei Ying.

"I'm not sure. We can ask Fuqin or Shifu about it."

"Okay."

It didn't take long for Lan Zhan and Wei Ying to arrive in Gusu, "Good to be home. Can we go get some rest first before heading to Qingheng Jun and Master Lan place?"

"Why don't you go back to Jingshi first? I will go tell Fuqin and Shifu about what happen."

"Okay, bring food when you come back," with that the two of them went in different direction.

"Fuqin, Shifu," Lan Zhan gave a bow to his father and uncle, "A-Zhan, why are you by yourself? Where is your brother and where is Wuxian?" Lan Zhan went to sit down on the other side of the room.

"Xiong zhang is still at the Nie clan. Wei Ying went back to Jingshi. There something you should know," Lan Zhan told Lan Mingxuan and Lan Qiren what happen at the Nie clan.

About a minute later Lan Mingxuan and Lan Qiren is shock to hear what happen to Nie Mingjue. "This person Meng Yao is living in the Nie clan?" Lan Zhan nodded his head. "Since Nie Huaisang and his brother know about this, they will act normally. They don't want Meng Yao to know what he will do to Chifeng Zun."

Lan Zhan then see a white envelope on the table, it has the Wen sun symbol on it. "Fuqin, why did the Wen clan sent you a letter?" The two adult looked at one another, Lan Mingxuan pick up the letter and give it to Lan Zhan to read it.

When Lan Zhan read the letter he is shock, "What a indoctrination? Are they trying to hold us hostage or something?"

"A-Ren said the same thing, A-Zhan, we want you and your brother to attend their indoctrination. If you don't go, they come and escort you to there place."

"Fuqin, what about Wei-" Lan Zhan didn't get to finish what he is about to said when a loud voice said, "Lan Zhan!" Lan Mingxuan smile as Lan Qiren sigh, "He doesn't follow the rule does he?"

"Now now A-Ren. Having Wuxian here will make our clan more cheerful instead of gloomy."

"Lan Zhan!" In come Wei Ying. "I'm sorry for breaking the rule master Lan but...." Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "Is it true, Lan Zhan?" All three Lan looked at each other then back Wei Ying, "Wei Ying, is it true what?" Asked Lan Zhan.

"I overheard what the Lan disciple said about the Wen Indoctrination. Is it true?" Wei Ying ask again. Lan Zhan handed the letter to Wei Ying, he read what it say in the letter. "Does this mean we have to go?" Wei Ying look at the three Lans.