Chapters 12

"Ah this little boy in white with gol-" Wei Ying finally realize whose that little boy is. "Lan Zhan, your that little boy?" Lan Zhan smile as he nodded his head. "Who would have thought that we met when we were just a child."

'Now, I have another reason to protect Wei Ying,' "Since you have everything now, shall we head back to let Xiong Zhang know?"

"Okay," the two head back to the main room to get Lan Xichen. The two couldn't help but have on a big smile since the two have finally found one another. The two finally arrive at the main room.

"Xiong Zhang, Sect leader Jiang, Madam Yu," Lan Zhan gave a bow and so did Wei Ying. "Xiong zhang, Wei Ying got all of his thing. We are ready to leave," Jiang Yanli walk up to Wei Ying.

"A-Xian, do you want to go?" Jiang Yanli asked. "I'm sorry Shijie. It is for the best." Wei Ying went to stand in front of Jiang Fengmian, "Jiang Shushu, thank you for saving me from the street. Thank you for giving me a warm bed, a roof over my head and warm food. I will come help you if the Wen attack you. Please stay alive, please heal your family, family is the most important thing that keep one family strong," Wei Ying got on his hand and knee as he gave three bow to Jiang Fengmian.

"Thank you for everything Jiang Shushu, Shijie," with one last bow Wei Ying got up. Lan Xichen stand up he put his hand together, "Sect leader Jiang, Madam Yu, we will be going now," all three gave a bow, they soon left from there.

"Xiong Zhang," Lan Zhan noticed that they are going in the wrong direction. "We are heading to Mingjue Xiong clan. A-Xian, you want to help Chifeng Zun, don't you?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Wei Ying, do you want to do this?" Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "Mn. Even though is scare me but I want to help out as much as I can. I am getting the feeling that something big is about to happen."

"Like what Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan asked. Wei Ying put his hand to his chin, "Let me see, there is a fight between the other sect and the Wen clan. Then there is the Wen remnant, they got capture, torture and even put to work in a labor camp."

"What labor camp?!" Shouted Lan Xichen. "Wei Ying, what clan is causing this?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Umm let me see....there is the Jin disciple, Nie disciple, Ouyang disciple and Yao disciple."

"The only clan that can do this is the Jin clan. Jin Guangshan is the one who can tell everyone what need to do." Wei Ying and Lan Zhan nodded his head. "Then Xiong Zhang, we shouldn't let that happen. When Wen Rouhan is gone, we need someone to become the next Xiandu. We can't let Jin Guangshan get the title."

A minute later all three arrive in Qinghe. "Wei xiong!" Out come a loud voice of Nie Huaisang. "Nie Xiong!" Wei Ying run toward Nie Huaisang. Lan Zhan smile at a care free Wei Ying.

"What are you three doing here?" Nie Huaisang asked as they walk into the Nie clan house hold. "There something we need to talk to your brother about."

"Okay, Da ge is in the main room," Nie Huaisang take Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen to the main room where Nie Mingjue is doing his sect leader work. "Da ge!" Nie Mingjue is annoy at how loud his didi is.

"Da ge!"

"Stop shouting Huaisang! Just come in here already!" Wei Ying giggle at the scary expression on Nie Huaisang face, "Lan Zhan, I'm glad that is not me," Lan Zhan shake his head at this.

"Mingjue xiong," Nie Mingjue look up to see Lan a Xichen, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying walking into the room. "Xichen," the three gave a bow to Nie Mingjue.

"What are you doing here?" Lan Xichen turn to look at Wei Ying, Nie Mingjue follow Lan Xichen eye, "Xichen?" Lan Xichen pull Nie Mingjue to the side, he tell Nie Mingjue why they are here and how Wei Ying can help him.

"You mean?" Lan Xichen nodded his head. "Then Wei gongzi," Nie Mingjue hold out his hand for Wei Ying to hold. He turn to look at Lan Zhan, he nodded his head, "Don't worry Xiong Zhang and I will be here."

Wei Ying touched Nie Mingjue hand. He begin to see through Nie Mingjue POV.

Through Nie Mingjue eye Wei Ying see that he is inside a big palace that is full of red all around them. "Don't you dare touch my saber, you snake!"  Shouted a angry Nie Mingjue.

Three of Nie Mingjue disciples shouted at this one person, this person went to grab a sword and slashed one of the Nie disciple. This got Nie Mingjue very angry. Another one shouted at this person as well, they got kill by this person too.

Nie Mingjue got very angry as he throw the two Wen disciple across the room with his strength. He went to grab his saber and begin to attack that one person. Soon the leader of that clan sent a dark energy toward Nie Mingjue.

Nie Mingjue, Lan Xichen and this person

Lan Xichen is teaching this person how to play a cleansing song from the Lan clan. This way when Lan Xichen isn't around this person can play for Nie Mingjue instead.

The next following day the same person who have hurt Nie Mingjue come to play for him.

Wei Ying listen to the song that is playing for Nie Mingjue by this person. "Wait this isn't the same song. It is different from what Xichen have play."

Each day went by this person keep playing for Nie Mingjue. "Chifeng Zun, is hurting or more like is getting worse by the minute."

Jinlintai

When Nie Mingjue went to see this person he call him, "Jin Guangyao!" He tell Jin Guangyao to come out to see him.

'Jin Guangyao? Who is he?' Wei Ying listen to what Nie Mingjue is saying. 'There is another person, who is Xue Yang? I should ask Lan Zhan about it. The next thing Wei Ying knew Nie Mingjue went out of control.

The next thing Wei Ying see is what this person Xue Yang did to Nie Mingjue. This cause Wei Ying to go white.

Wei Ying then let go of Nie Mingjue hand. "A-Xian, what did you see?" When Wei Ying is about to tell other a voice said, "Zewu Jun, Sect leader Nie."

'That's him! What is he doing here?' Wei Ying went over to where Nie Huaisang is at, "Nie Xiong, who is he?" Wei Ying whispered to only Nie Huaisang can hear. "His name is Meng Yao, he is Da Ge second commander."

"Xichen, Chifeng Zun, we need to talk privately," the two nodded their head. Nie Mingjue tell Meng Yao that they will talk later. Meng Yao left from there. "Huaisang go close the door," Nie Huaisang did just that.

"Xichen can you put up a silent spell around the area?" Lan Xichen nodded his head, with a wave of his hand a bluish shield surrounded the room.

"A-Xian?"

"Chifeng Zun, your life is in danger."