Chapter 23

Lan Xichen have been asleep for three days, on the fourth day he woke up screaming, "Wangji! A-Xian!" This also woke Lan Qiren and Lan Mingxuan up. "A-Huan A-Huan, calm down son," Lan Xichen turn to look at his father and Shifu.

"Fuqin, Shifu," then Lan Xichen remember, "Fuqin, Wangji! A-Xian! We need to go get them," when Lan Xichen is about to get off the bed his father stop him, "hold on a minute A-Huan. We will go save them but we need to know if Wen Chao man will be there or not. They will come back to that place and guard it."

"Then what should we do?" Lan Xichen asked his father and uncle. "First, we will send out our disciple to Mount muxi. We need to know if Wen Chao man is there or not, if they are not then they can come back to tell us. Then we can go rescue them."

"Okay," 'I hope the two of them are safe.'

"A-Ren, can you get some of our disciple to head to mount muxi to see if any of the Wen clan disciple is there or not."

"I am on it Xiong zhang," Lan Qiren got up and left from there. "Fuqin, did the Wen clan attack our sect?" Lan Mingxuan nodded his head. "Anyone got hurt?" Lan Xichen asked.

"A few got hurt, I'm glad that we were prepare, if we didn't then all of our disciple will die by the wen clan hand."

"Have you heard anything from the Nie clan?" Before Lan Mingxuan can answered his son question a loud voice said, "Xichen ge! Xichen ge!" Nie Huaisang burst through the door.

"Xichen ge! Da ge, Da ge, he went missing. One of the Nie disciple came here when the Wen clan attack the Nie clan. They said that Da ge tell them to run to the Lan clan and wait for him here but he never arrive. I'm worry about him."

"Fuqin."

"Is true, we ask them where is their clan leader, they said that he stay behind to fight off the Wen clan while they fled their clan to come here." Lan Mingxuan got up, he went over to Nie Huaisang, "Huaisang, we will find your brother. For now, you stay here with your disciple okay?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head.

The next day the Lan disciple return, "Qingheng Jun, Master Lan, Zewu Jun, we were able to take down the Wen disciple who was standing guard near the cave entrance. It look like they use the rock to block the way in."

"Is block?" The disciple nodded their head. "Then we need to blow up the rock, Wuxian did leave us some explosions talisman after all."

"When do we leave Fuqin?" Lan Mingxuan look at Lan Qiren then back to his son, "if you are up for it?"

"I am. They are my didi, it is up to their big brother to come save them," lan Xichen got everything ready to go. "Let's go save Wuxian and A-Zhan."

The cave

"Lan Zhan," Lan Zhan felt Wei Ying shaking in his arm. He touched Wei Ying forehead, 'He burning up,' "Wei Ying, wait here okay?" Lan Zhan left Wei Ying to go back to the entrance or find a way to climb back up.

Wei Ying who is waiting for Lan Zhan to come back, he look at the iron sword in his hand, 'is this what Wen Rouhan want? I should keep it safe,' the sword crumble into many pieces. He put all of the pieces into the front of his chest, this way he won't lose any of them.

A minute or so later Lan Zhan came back, 'I don't know how long we can hang in there. Especially, Wei Ying,' he walk back over to where Wei Ying is at. "Lan Zhan," he sat down next to Wei Ying as he pull him into his arm.

"Any luck?" Lan Zhan shake his head no. "Then we should wait for them to come get us," Wei Ying snuggled closer to get more warmth from Lan Zhan body.

"I want to go home, Lan Zhan, this place is cold. I don't like the cold."

"Why don't you like the cold?" 'Might as well get to know Wei Ying a little bit more.'

"I got left behind by my parents. I went to find them, I look and look and look but I couldn't find them. I was hungry and cold, my warm clothes got all torn up and raggedy. That day it was snowing, I can't keep myself warm. All I can think about is my parents warm arm wrapping around me, their warmth keep me going."

"You do know that Gusu get snow when winter come right?" When Lan Zhan said snow Wei Ying shiver at his word. "Don't worry, there is always heat around the room, you won't get cold when winter come around."

"I'm tire," Lan Zhan pull Wei Ying closer to him, "then sleep, I know that Xiong Zhang and Fuqin will come save us." With that the two closed their eye.

Lan Xichen, Lan Mingxuan, Lan Qiren and their disciple is outside of the cave, "those good for nothing Wen clan. How shameless can they get! These rock is too big to remove them."

Lan Mingxuan went to put the explosive talisman on all of the rock, when he is done he turn around to look at his son, brother and his disciple, "Everyone step back," they all follow Lan Mingxuan order, they all step back away from the rock.

The talisman begin to activate itself, when the paper burn to the last end the rock begin to blow up. Every rock come flying out or roll out from been on top of the other rock. When the dust is all gone the Lan clan look at the opening, "let's go in!"

Lan Xichen show his clan the way to where they went down, "this is where Wen Chao use the rope to go down. Did we bring any rope?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Zewu Jun, we got rope," that disciple gave the rope to Lan Xichen. Once Lan Xichen ties the rope to where Wen Chao rope once got tie too he turn to look at his father and Uncle, "Fuqin, Shifu, why don't you two wait for us here? This way you can pull us up."

"Alright be careful," Lan Xichen nodded his head, he begin to climb down the rope the Lan clan disciple follow behind him. When they are all down they went to search for Lan Zhan and Wei ying.

"Wangji! A-Xian!"

"Lan er gongzi! Wei gongzi!"

Deep in the cave Lan Zhan hear, "Wangji! A-Xian!" "Lan er gongzi! Wei Gongzi!"

"They are here! Ge is here! Wei Ying, wake up. Do you hear it?" Wei Ying woke up, he begin to hear, "Wangji! A-Xian!" "Lan er gongzi! Wei gongzi!"

"Are they?" Lan Zhan nodded his head, "come on," Lan Zhan help Wei Ying up as they walk out from where they are staying.

"Wangji! A-Xian! Where are you two?!" 'Please answer me didi.'

"Zewu Jun, we will spread out to look for them," Lan Xichen nodded his head. So the disciple spread out around the cave to look for Lan Zhan and Wei Ying.

About an hour or so later one of the disciple see Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, "I found them! Over here!" Lan Xichen and the other rush over to where the other disciple is at.

"Wangji! A-Xian!"

"Ge/Xichen ge!"