Chapter 24

Lan Xichen went around the corner to see Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, "what happen to you two?" Lan Xichen see the bandage around Lan Zhan leg while Wei Ying is white. "A-Xian, why is your face so white?"

"Wei Ying is having a fever Xiong zhang."

"A fever? Let me see," Lan Xichen put his hand on Wei Ying forehead, "is very warm, come on," Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan help Wei ying up. While they walk back to the entrance Wei Ying said, "Xichen ge, we should head to Yunmeng town. The Wen clan will attack the Jiang clan very soon."

"I know, we need to talk to Fuqin first. They are waiting for us at the top of the cliff," when they all got back to where the rope is at Lan Xichen asked Wei Ying, "A-Xian, do you have enough strength to climb up?"

"I'll try."

"Okay. Fuqin! Shifu! We are climbing back up now!" Lan Xichen shout up to his father and uncle.

"Xiong zhang?" Lan Qiren look at his brother, "okay, let's all pull to help them up."

"Yes Qingheng Jun!"

"A-Xian, go on up first," Wei Ying nodded his head, he begin to climb back up to the top. At the top Lan Mingxuan and Lan Qiren see one of the rope is getting pull on it, "pull this one up!" The Lan disciple all pull on the rope to pull whoever is climbing up.

When Wei Ying arrive at the top he sigh with relief, "Qingheng Jun.....Master Lan."

"Wuxian!" The two help Wei Ying up to the cliff. Once Wei Ying is at the top, the other begin to climb back up as well. "Fuqin, the Wen clan is about to attack the Jiang clan in two days. We should head there," Lan Mingxuan nodded his head.

"A-Xian, you should stay in an inn instead of in the Jiang clan. Will that be okay with you?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "Wangji," Lan Zhan did the same. So they all left the cave to head straight to Yunmeng town.

Once they got to Yunmeng town, Lan Xichen went with his father and uncle to the Jiang clan while Wei Ying and Lan Zhan went to find an inn to stay in. "Wei Ying, I will go get some medicine for your fever. Stay in bed okay?" When Lan Zhan is about to go, Wei Ying grabbed his hand.

Lan Zhan seat back down, he take Wei Ying hand in his, "Is alright Wei Ying, I will come back. Just get some rest okay?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

Jiang clan

"Qingheng Jun, we didn't expect you to come. We didn't prepare any guest room for you and for your clan."

"Is alright Sect leader Jiang, can we go somewhere to talk?" Lan Mingxuan look around the Jiang clan. "Of course, please come this way." Jiang Fengmian take Lan Mingxuan and his clan into the main room.

"Can I ask why are you here, Sect leader Lan?" The servant put down the tea in front of Lan Mingxuan and Lan Qiren.

"We just want to let you know that the Wen clan will come here to attack you just in two days. We want to help you, will that be okay? The more people here the more we can win the fight."

"Die, I think Qingheng Jun is right. We need as much people as we can. Also, the Lan disciple can also train with our disciple. They will fight the same war , they need to know how to fight along side each other."

"Jiang guniang is right, will you accept our offer?" Lan Xichen asked Jiang Fengmian. "Okay."

The inn

Lan Zhan came back with some medicine for Wei Ying, "Wei Ying," he went to help Wei Ying to sit up. Lan Zhan felt Wei Ying hand on his arm, "Lan Zhan, I'm worry about the Jiang clan."

"Don't worry, Fuqin, Shifu and Xiong Zhang is there, you need to get better."

"Okay."

While Wei Ying is eating, there is a thought that come into his mind, "Lan Zhan, you should ask the Jiang disciple to see if they can let us borrow their sword. We don't have our sword with us."

"I will let Fuqin know. Why don't you eat and take your medicine?"

"Is it bitter?" Lan Zhan sigh, "here, after you drink your medicine, then you can eat this sweet candy."

"Lan Zhan! You are the best!"

The next day, the Lan clan and the Jiang clan is preparing for battle against the Wen clan. Lan Zhan went to go find his father, brother and uncle, "Fuqin, Shifu, we have a problem?" His brothers, Father and uncle looked at him, "what seem to be a problem?"

"Xiong Zhang and I don't have our sword," the two brothers look down at their hand, "Let's ask sect leader Jiang to see if they can lean some of their sword?" They all nodded their head.

The next day the Wen clan come to attack the Jiang clan. Both Lan Mingxuan and Jing Fengmian didn't let the women talk or went into the Jiang clan. They take the battle outside.

During the fight Wen Zhuliu got a hold of Jiang Cheng, "if you all don't surrounded yourself then I will melt this heir golden core." Before Wen Zhuliu can touch Jiang Cheng mid section a voice said, "Wait! Don't you dare hurt Jiang Cheng."

Everyone turn to the left they all see Wei Ying is walking toward them, "I'll go with you. Just leave everyone here alone." 'I can't let Jiang Cheng get his core melted again.'

"Wei Ying!"

Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, 'don't worry Lan Zhan.'

"Fine, take Wei Wuxian. I know where to leave him." The Wen disciple went to capture Wei Wuxian, "A-Xian! You better not hurt him Wen Chao!"

They take Wei Wuxian into the air, "Wei Ying!" Wei Ying glance down at Lan Zhan. When Lan Zhan want to follow Wei Ying, his brother hold him back, "Wangji! You can't go after A-Xian!"

"But!"

"We will save him. We will save him." Lan Xichen turn to look at the Jiang clan, "Sect leader Jiang! Madam Yu! You owe Wei Wuxian for this!" Lan Xichen take his didi hand and left from there.

Lan MingXuan and Lan Qiren and their disciple also left the Jiang clan. "I hope Wuxian is alright."

"Same here A-Ren. Same here."