Chapter 17

The next day Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying left to head back to Cloud Recesse. When the three of them is gone Nie Huaisang turn to look at his brother, "da ge, what will we do with Meng Yao?"

Nie Mingjue breath in then out, "since we still have Xichen healer sleeping medicine, we can still give it to Meng Yao," he turn around to look at his disciple, "lock Meng Yao room, seal it up, don't let anyone come close to his room without my permission."

"Yes, sect leader!" The disciple went to do just that. He then turn to his didi, "Huaisang you should get ready to leave," Huaisang know what his big brother is talking about. "A-Sang, be careful okay?"

"I will." The two Nie brother walk back into their home. Nie Huaisang is getting ready to leave for Qishan Wen clan indoctrination.

When Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying arrive back at Cloud Recesse, Lan Mingxuan and Lan Qiren is waiting for them. "How is everything? Did you found out how this Meng Yao got into our clan and into our forbidden library?"

Lan Xichen is the only one who nodded his head, "come tell us about it." On their way to Lan Mingxuan room, Lan Xichen told his father and uncle what they know about Meng Yao and how he got into their forbidden library.

"Before you three head to Qishan for the Wen Indoctrination, your saying that when the war is over, you, A-Jue and this Meng Yao become sworn brother and you gave him a jade token?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"Then Xichen, when the war is over don't become sworn brother with Meng Yao, understand?"

"I know Shifu."

"Since we know everything that is about to happen, we will be prepare. Now, A-Huan, A-Zhan, Wuxian, go get ready for the Wen indoctrination." All three boys nodded their head, they got up and went back to their own room well beside Wei Ying who is sharing a house with Lan Zhan.

"Lan Zhan why don't you go on ahead first!" Lan Zhan just standing there with a curious expression on his face, without much thought he turn around and walk back to Jingshi.

"Qingheng Jun! Master Lan!" Lan Qiren sigh while Lan Mingxuan smile at this, "Wuxian, what is it?" Lan Mingxuan asked Wei Ying.

"While we are gone, please prepare for battle. Make sure all of the Lan disciple to put the trap around the Lan clan and put this as well," Wei Ying pull out many trap talisman and fire proof talisman.

Wei Ying went to hand the talisman to Lan Mingxuan. "Make sure to put all of these talisman all over the Lan clan." After that Wei Ying got up and walk back to Jingshi.

Once Wei Ying enter into Jingshi he see that Lan Zhan already pack his thing for him. "Lan Zhan," Lan Zhan stop what he is doing, he walk over to where Wei Ying is at. "What's wrong Wei Ying?"

"I don't like the idea of leaving your clan. I feel like something will happen while we are away. Also, something will happen while we are at the Wen indoctrination."

"I know what you mean. We can't do anything about it."

"Wangji, A-Xian, are you two ready to go?" The two turn to look toward the door way, the two nodded their head. Lan Zhan got up, he went to get his and Wei Ying bag and then they left from there.

The three of them finally arrive in Qishan Wen clan place, they walk to the place where all of the other clan is standing. They see the Yao, Ouyang, Nie, Jin and Jiang Clan, "it look like all sect are here."

When Wei Ying see Jiang Cheng, he walk over to him. "Jiang Cheng," Jiang Cheng glance to his side, "What?"

"Did Jiang Shushu put all of the talisman all around the Jiang clan?"

"He did. We also evacuated those that can't fight. Die and Niang is training our disciple right now, I hope that when the Wen clan attack, we can fight back."

"That's good," As Wei Ying put his hand on Jiang Cheng shoulder, he forgot that he can see what happen to that person. This is what he see:

Jiang Cheng got captured by the Wen clan, he got dragged back to the Jiang clan to get tortured.

Wei Ying can feel every hit on all part of his body, "Wen Zhuliu melt his core." Wei Ying eye went wide, 'What Melt His Core?!"

Suddenly Wei Ying can feel Jiang Cheng pain when his golden core is getting melted by Wen Zhuliu.

"Wei Ying!" Shouted Lan Zhan. Wei Ying felt Lan Zhan pulling him away from Jiang Cheng. "Don't breath to fast, take it slow, slow down slow down," Wei Ying did what Lan Zhan ask him to do.

Before Lan Zhan can ask Wei Ying what happen one of the Wen disciple Shiite, "Wen gongzi is here!" Lan Zhan help Wei Ying to go back to stand behind Lan Xichen.

Wen Chao keep on talking and talking and talking while the sect disciple and heir isn't interested in listen to what he is saying. One thing he said make all of the sect disciples and heir very angry, "Hand in your sword, while you are here you can't have your sword on you.This is Xiandu order."

Many of the disciple from other clan is outrage that they had to hand in there sword, many of them doesn't want too. Just then many of the Wen disciple came out with two trade of sword carrier, they begin to take sword away from all of the sect disciples.

"Xiong zhang," Lan Zhan tighten his hand on his sword, it is the same with Lan Xichen, "we will take our sword back, they will only hold onto it for now," all three of them hand in their sword.

In return they were giving a red scroll, Wen Chao said that this is his clan family rule or some like that. They must read it by the next day because he will ask them about it.