Chapter 28

"Two spiritual energy sent into the dark tool to destroy the tool. This is the only way to destroy dark tool." Wei Ying look up at Lan Xichen, "Xichen, I was thinking about doing this. I want to talk to Lan Zhan about this when the war ended. How in the world did your family have this scroll about it?"

"We have this scroll for a while, but how did you know?" Lan Xichen.

"I don't know, I just get a feeling that if two different energy is sent into this dark tool then we can destroy it. I don't know if this will work or not but we should try, we should destroy this Yin Hufu no matter what." Wei Ying.

"I agree. This Yin Hufu and Yin Iron is full of bad omen, it can help a person but it can also destroy a person life. Even people think that this person is walking a crooked path." Lan Xichen.

"If they got control by the Yin iron. Then they walk the dark path, as for me, I use it to help fight against Wen Rouhan." Wei Ying.

"I'm getting a bad feeling about this when the war is over." Lan Xichen.

"I know what you mean. When the war is over, we should destroy it as fast as possible. I don't want to hold on to this bad omen tool anymore." Wei Ying.

"I agree." Lan Xichen.

"I will let Lan Zhan know when he wake up."

"Then I will go talk to Fuqin, he also need to know what we will do next," so with that Lan Xichen left the room leaving Wei Ying to himself.

That night Lan Zhan woke up, the first thing he see is Wei Ying reading a scroll in his hand, "Wei Ying?" He walk over to where Wei Ying is at. "Did you sleep well?" Wei Ying asked as he pour hot tea for Lan Zhan.

"Mn. What are you looking at?" Lan Zhan asked, "here," Wei Ying handed over the scroll for Lan Zhan to read.

"Where did you get this?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Xichen found it in your forbidden Lan library. What do you think, Lan Zhan?"

"We can try it out. But we need to do this far away from the clan and the disciple. I don't know how big this will impact the clan if we destroy it inside of Cloud Recesse."

"I agree." Then there is a knock at the door, "Come in," two Nie disciple opened the door, in their hand is two trade of food, one for Wei Ying and one for Lan Zhan. Wei Ying eye lite up, "meat and wine!"

Lan Zhan shake his head at this, "thank you," with that the two Nie disciple left the room. "You know Lan Zhan, I like Caiyi wine better," Wei Ying pick up the bottle of wine and drink it.

Lan Zhan see the disappointment expression on Wei Ying face, "Not good?"

"Not good," he put it down with a pout on his face. "Once the war against Wen Rouhan is over, I will buy as much Tianzi Xiao as you want."

"Really?!"

"I will never lie to you."

"Thank you Lan Zhan, let's eat."

"Mn."

Before the two head off to bed, they went up to the roof top to look at the night sky. Wei Ying look down at the scroll in his hand, "I wonder who was the one that wrote this. I mean the Lan clan doesn't know anything about the Yin Iron or how to destroy it."

"There is our previous sect leader before my father, and there is Lan Yi, she use to be our sect leader before she pass away from an unknown reason."

"But can you tell whose hand writing this is?" Wei Ying asked.

"When we get back, I can show you our previous sect leader hand writing if you like? We kept their book, this way we can read what they did when they were alive."

"Okay."

When the night got cold, the two went back into their room (yes, they share a room together) "tomorrow is the fight against Wen Rouhan, Wei Ying stay close okay?"

"I will Lan Zhan." With that last saying, Wei Ying snuggled deep into Lan Zhan warm arm, "good night Lan Zhan."

"Goodnight Wei Ying."

The next day there is the Jiang clan, Jin clan, Nie clan, Ouyang clan, Yao clan and Lan clan is all there waiting for their sect leader to speak to them. The only sect leader that isn't there is Jin Guangshan.

The only Jin that is there is Jin Zixuan. "That stupid man whore Jin Guangshan isn't here," Wei Ying whispered to only Lan Zhan and Nie Huaisang to hear. "Don't you know?"

"Don't we know what?" Asked Wei Ying. Nie Huaisang pull Wei Ying to the side and away from the sect. Lan Zhan follow behind them. "My brother doesn't know this but I have my own man, I sent them to spy on Jin Guangshan without letting da ge know about it."

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan looked at each other then back to Nie Huaisang, "what did they found out?" Asked Wei Ying.

Nie Huaisang look around the place, "they told me that Jin Guangshan received a letter from Wen Rouhan."

"A letter?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head, "what does the letter said?" Asked Lan Zhan.

"This is what he told me "Jin Guangshan, if you don't go against me then I will leave your clan alone. If you go to war against me then I will burn down your clan" that's what he told me."

"Is that why he not here? He doesn't want to fight against him?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head again.

"I think that Jin Zixuan should take over as sect leader. He isn't afraid to fight against someone who is about to destroy our world."

"Wangji, A-Xian, Huaisang, what are you three talking about and don't you dare lie to me."

"Well Xichen ge," Huaisang begin to tell Lan Xichen about what he know about Jin Guangshan not joining the fight, "please don't tell Da ge, this is my secret and my speciality. This is the only way that I can help Da ge. Please Xichen ge?"

"Alright, I will keep your secret but...I need to know what else he know about Jin Guangshan okay?"

"Is a deal."

All four of them head back to the group and soon they all left to go to war against Wen Rouhan.