Chapter 16

Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen is heading back to the Nie clan, "so they already got Meng Yao unconscious?" Lan Xichen nodded his head. "Xichen ge, what will you do next?"

"If we figure out how he got into our clan without the alarm going off then I can change that."

Wei Ying think about what Lan Xichen just said, "let's see the Lan clan can only enter through the gate with....." Wei Ying look down at the jade token on both Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen waist.

"I got it!" The Lan brothers looked at each other then back to Wei Ying, "your jade token? It let you go through the gate even when the protection shield is up right?" They nodded their head, the two Lan brothers also understand now.

"Wait wait wait, he not a Lan. How did he get his hand on a Lan Jade token?" Asked Lan Xichen.

"Xiong Zhang, we have to wait and see," at this Lan Xichen nodded his head.

The three finally arrive in Qinghe, "Zewu Jun, Lan er gongzi, Wei gongzi, sect leader is waiting for you." The three of them looked at each other as they gave a nod, they soon all walk into the Nie clan where Nie Mingjue and his brother is waiting for them.

"Mingjue Xiong," Nie Mingjue meet Lan Xichen half way, "Xichen ge, that sleep powder, it is very strong. He got knock out from eating and then drinking."

"Eating and drinking? Did you guys put it in his food and drink?" Wei Ying asked with a grin on his face. "Yep." Nie Huaisang did the same.

Nie Mingjue sigh as he look between his didi and Wei Ying, "No wonder you two make a great team." Wei Ying and Nie Huaisang gave each other a high five, even Lan Xichen shake his head at this as well.

"A-Xian, this isn't the right time to be messing around right now. There is something we need to do, remember?" Wei Ying scratched the back of his head while saying, "sorry Xichen ge. Let's go do this."

Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang take Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen to the room where Meng Yao is at. "He is in here." When they enter into the room, they see Meng Yao unconscious body on the bed.

"A-Xian?" Wei Ying nodded his head. He went over to Meng Yao, and put his hand on top of Meng Yao forehead and soon Wei Ying begin to see through Meng Yao mind.

The first thing Wei Ying see is Meng Yao kill one of Nie Mingjue second commander. Then he see Meng Yao in the Wen clan territory. He see how Meng Yao is drawing a map of NeverNight, he even write about how to get into the room where Wen Rouhan is at.

Wei Ying see how Meng Yao is kicking and punch Nie Mingjue when he got captured by the Wen disciple. He even see how Meng Yao killed the Nie disciple who say bad thing to him.

The next scene Wei Ying see it Meng Yao came out from nowhere and stabbed Wen Rouhan in the back.

The next one is where Meng Yao, Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen become sworn brother. The scene skip to where now Jin Guangyao help Lan Xichen to rebuild the Lan clan. Wei Ying see the design of the library, 'I see now. That is how he enter into the Lan library.'

Then he see Lan Xichen giving Jin Guangyao a Jade token this way he can come and go as he please, 'I was right. Xichen ge did give him a jade token after all.'

"He in there for too long," lan Zhan is starting to get worried. "Wangji, call to A-Xian now."

Lan Zhan nodded his head, "Wei Ying! Wei Ying! That is enough!"

Wei Ying who is still inside of Meng Yao mind, he hear, "Wei Ying! Wei Ying! That is enough!"

"Lan Zhan," Wei Ying closed his eye, then all of suddenly he felt himself being pull out of Meng Yao mind and back to reality. "Thanks for that Lan Zhan." Lan Zhan tighten his arm around Wei Ying to keep himself from shouting at Wei Ying.

That day, Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying stay for the night. "Wei xiong what did you see?" Asked Nie Huaisang.

"First I saw is, Meng Yao killed one of Chifeng Zun man, I don't know why or how but he did. I think I also see the Wen clan attacking your clan Chifeng Zun."

"Attacking my clan?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "I don't know when they will attack you, Chifeng Zun but I do hope you will be ready for battle against them."

"Da ge?"

"Don't worry Huaisang, we will be one step ahead of them. Will you help me?" Nie Huaisang smile as he nodded his head.

"Anything else A-Xian?" Asked Lan Xichen. "Ummm let see, somehow you, Chifeng Zun and Meng Yao become sworn brother. I think there was a war or something, i didn't see all of it. Oh yeah! I was right about Meng Yao having the Jade token. Once he become your sworn brother, you gave it to him and also, he help you rebuilt the Lan clan. He also have the structure of the Lan library in his hand."

"I see now, that is how he got his hand on the book. That is how he got in without the alarm going off."

Lan Zhan looked at his brother, "Xiong Zhang, what should we do?" Lan Xichen sigh, "Since, I know that Meng Yao isn't a good person, I will make sure not to become too friendly with him."

"Since we know all of this, we should let Shifu and Fuqi know."

"Your right, let's stay here for the night then we will head back to Gusu tomorrow."

Wei Ying have on a big smile, "then will it be alright if Huaisang show me around Qinghe? I haven't got a chance to look around while we were here last time?" Lan Xichen couldn't help but chuckle at how Wei Ying act more like a child then his age.

"Then Huaisang can you show Wei gongzi around our town?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head, "Wangji Xiong, do you want to come along?" Nie Huaisang asked.

"I think I will pass. There something more important we should do, Xiong zhang?"

"Like what, Wangji?"

"Sealed Meng Yao spiritual meridian, this way he won't be able to do anything."

"Then I will see you later. Come on Huaisang!" The two boys left from there leaving the three looking at the retreated back. "I hope they won't cause any trouble?" Lan Xichen chuckled at this, "don't worry Mingjue Xiong, I'm sure they won't."

All three of them head back to Meng Yao room, there they will seal off his spiritual meridian so that he won't be able to use his spiritual energy to hurt those around them.