Chapter 22

"Lan zhan! Kill this thing already!" Wei Ying shouted as the Xuanwu shake it head back and forth due to the pain under it chin. "Hold on Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan flew out from his hiding place. He threw the rope as the rope wrapped itself around the Xuanwu neck.

Xuanwu move back and forth as it try to get the rope off from it neck. Lan Zhan held the rope very tighten in his hand, he is trying to squeeze the rope around the monster neck as tightenly as he can.

Wei Ying suddenly felt the sword energy is flowing into his body, even Lan Zhan can see this as well, "Wei Ying!"

Wei Ying face went into a smirk, he used the energy inside of him to make all of the sword and arrow on the ground to stand up. All of the sword and arrow then went straight into the monster neck. That is when the monster fell into the lake, Wei Ying is also going down as well.

Lan Zhan flew over to the ground, he then turn around waiting for Wei Ying to come out of the water, he only see Wei Ying body floating in the water, "Wei Ying!" He went into the water to get Wei Ying out.

Lan Zhan take Wei Ying over to one of the rock, he put him down gently, he begin to pat gently on Wei Ying cheek to wake him up. "Wei Ying wake up, wake up." It didn't take long for Wei Ying to wake up.

(FYI Wei ying didn't get branded by the Wen clan symbol on his chest. Mian Mian is alright as well)

"Lan Zhan...I'm cold," Lan Zhan can see Wei Ying body is begin to shake. "Let's go back to the fire," Lan Zhan help Wei Ying to go back to where they were seating. Once the two of are back to where the fire is at, Lan Zhan help Wei Ying to seat down and then he take off his outer clothes to put it on Wei Ying.

"I'm still cold Lan Zhan," Lan Zhan seat down next Wei Ying as he pull him into his arm. "The other will come soon, let's wait a little bit longer, okay?" Wei Ying can only nodded his head.

The Lan clan

As Lan Xichen, Nie Huaisang and their disciple arrived in front of Cloud Recesse gate they all fainted. The two Lan that is guarding the gate is shock to see Lan Xichen and Nie Huaisang and the other disciple fainted to the ground. "Go get Qingheng Jun and our fellow disciple!"

The other disciple rush up the stair to go tell Lan Mingxuan about Lan Xichen and Nie Huaisang.

"Qingheng Jun! Master Lan! I'm sorry for breaking our clan rule but Zewu Jun, Nie gongzi and the disciple all fainted!"

Lan Mingxuan and Lan Qiren stood up, "What fainted?!" That Lan disciple nodded their head. Lan Mingxuan turn to look at Lan Qiren, "Can you go gather our disciple? Tell them to bring out as many stretcher as they can. Also," Lan Mingxuan turn to look at the disciple near the doorway, "Go tell the healer to be ready."

With that they all went their separate way, Lan Mingxuan went straight down to mountain to where Lan Xichen is at. When he got there he see his son, Nie Huaisang and the rest is on ground.

'A-Zhan and Wuxian isn't here,' he went over to Lan Xichen, "A-Huan, A-Huan, wake up, wake up," he gently patted his son cheek. Lan Xichen begin to wake up, at first his vision is blurry and then his vision become clear.

"Fuqin."

"A-Huan, are you alright?" Lan Xichen gave a small nod. "Son, where is your brother and Wuxian?" Lan Mingxuan asked softly. "We...we...we got out first. The two weren't able to get out because they distracted a monster call "Xuanwu" we all got out, they didn't. Wen Chao took us to a cave for a night hunt without our weapon."

"He took your sword?" Lan Xichen nodded his head again. "A-Huan, where is this cave?" Lan Xichen is trying his best to stay awake, "Mount....Mount...I think is Mount Muxi." He fell asleep since he doesn't have enough strength left to stay awake.

"Mount Muxi."

"Xiong zhang," Lan Qiren came down with all of their disciple, they are holding a white stretcher in their hand. "Alright, get everyone on the stretcher. A-Ren, helps me put A-Huan into my back. I will carry him," this surprise Lan Qiren but he did as he was told.

Once Lan Xichen is on his father back Lan Mingxuan turn to look at Lan Qiren, "A-Ren, write a letter to A-Jue, let him know what happen to his brother. We will look after Nie gongzi until he arrive."

"I understand Xiong Zhang."

'I know that we should go save A-Zhan and Wuxian but right now, everyone here need treatment. Then we will go save the two of them.'

Lan Mingxuan stay by Lan Xichen side all night long, "Xiong zhang, you should go get some rest. I can take care of Xichen." Lan Qiren went to seat down next to Lan Mingxuan.

"Is okay A-Ren, I want to take care of A-Huan. I fail them as their father. I left the two of them for you to take care of. Right now, all I can do is take care of A-Huan but I'm also worry about A-Zhan and Wuxian." Lan Mingxuan turn to his right to look at his didi, "You raise them well A-Ren, thank you didi."

"We are family after all, family take care of each other no need to thank me, Xiong Zhang. I just hope that Wangji and Wuxian is safe."

"Let's hope that nothing else will happen to them. That's right, how is young Nie Huaisang?" Lan Mingxuan asked.

"He resting right now. It look like they didn't get any rest, they keep on walking until they find the cave thar Xichen was talking about."

"When A-Huan wake up, we will prepare to go save A-Zhan and Wuxian and then we will prepare for battle against the Wen clan."