Chapter 14

"Wuxian, you, A-Zhan and A-Huan has to go," Lan Mingxuan looked at a sad Wei Ying. "What happen if we don't want to go?" Asked Wei Ying.

"If we don't go, then they will come and escorted the clan heir and disciple to their clan. I don't like the idea of sending you and my two sons but we can't avoid this," Wei Ying see the down cast expression on Lan Mingxuan face, as a father he couldn't protect his sons from going to an clan that force people to go without question.

"By the way Fuqin, Shifu, do you know a person name Xue Yang?" Lan Zhan asked since he want to talk to his father and uncle about other thing beside the Wen indoctrination.

"Xue Yang?" Lan Zhan nodded his head. "Let me see, Xue that surnames sound very familiar, where have I hear it before."

"Xiong Zhang, it is the surname of Xue Chonghai. He is the one who created a tool call "Yin iron" he is power hungry, he is a man who willing to slaughter many people to grow the power of the Yin Iron. Our clan and other clan went after him, this didn't stop Xue Chonghai from going on a rampage. Only Wen Mao know what happen."

"A-Zhan, why do you ask about this Xue Yang?" Lan Zhan and Wei Ying looked at each other then back to Lan Mingxuan and Lan Qiren. "Xue Yang and Meng Yao, who is living in the Nie clan right now, the two of them will team up to kill Nie Mingjue."

"What kill A-Jue?!" Shouted a very angry Lan Mingxuan. "Does Xichen know about this?" Asked Lan Qiren. Both Lan Zhan and Wei Ying shake their head no, "Wei Ying said that he will find the right time to tell Xiong Zhang. I hope that once Xiong Zhang find out, he will stay away from Meng Yao."

That night Wei Ying sat outside staring up into the sky, "Wei Ying, Cloud Recesse get cold at night. You should have on a cloak," Lan Zhan put a cloak around Wei Ying shoulder, "Than you, Lan Zhan."

"In this vision that I saw from Chifeng Zun, after the war have ended. The three of them have become sworn brothers."

"Then we should tell Xiong Zhang about this as well?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "Oh that's right. Why didn't you talk to Qingheng Jun and Master Lan about the music, Lan Zhan?"

"I will, when brother come home tomorrow. Why don't we head to bed?"

"Mn" Lan Zhan help Wei Ying up.

The next morning the two heard about Lan Xichen arriving at Cloud Recesse. "Wei Ying! Don't run or you will...." Wei Ying up falling flat to the ground, "fall." Lan Zhan sigh as he went to help Wei ying up. (FYI Wei Ying doesn't see anything from Lan Zhan anymore so it is alright for him to touch Wei Ying)

"Ow that hurt," Wei Ying said this while Lan Zhan help him up. "I told you not to run. Did I not?"

They continue to walk to where Lan Xichen is at. "Xichen ge!" Wei Ying ran up to Lan Xichen who is walking toward Lan MingXuan room. "A-Xian," Wei Ying gave Lan Xichen a hug which warm his heart.

"A-Xian. I found something that related to the song you were playing at the Nie clan. Let's go see Fuqin and Shifu." All three went to see Lan Mingxuan and Lan Qiren.

"A-Huan, there something I want you to see," Lan Mingxuan take out a white envelope and put it on the table, this confuse Lan Xichen, "What is it, Fuqin?"

"Take a look," Lan Xichen take the envelope, open it and begin to read it. "What a indoctrination at the Wen clan? They never send out an indoctrination, what are they trying to do?"

"Xichen ge, Lan Zhan said that they are trying to take us hostage."

"Hostage?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "I think Wen Rouhan is trying to get rid of all of the clan that might or will go to war with his clan. A-Huan, I want you, A-Zhan and Wuxian to go. Even though I don't want too but if none of our clan is there then they will come and escort you there."

"Okay, we will go."

Lan Mingxuan looked at Wei Ying, Lan Xichen noticed this, "Is there something wrong, Fuqin?"

"Wuxian, why don't you tell A-Huan?" Wei Ying nodded his head. So he begin to tell Lan Xichen about Meng Yao, the sworn brother between him, Nie Mingjue and Meng Yao and there is where Xue Yang team up with Meng Yao to kill Chifeng Zun.

When Lan a Xichen heard all of this he is shock, angry and full of hatred toward Meng Yao. "A-Huan, no matter what don't become sworn brother with this person okay?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"Xichen ge, you said something about the song?" Wei Ying decided to change the subject since he can tell how angry Lan Xichen is, "That's right, we should head to the forbidden library, then I can tell you."

When all four of them arrive in the library, Lan Mingxuan opened the forbidden door that lead down to the library below the top one. Once they are down there Lan Xichen went over to one of the shelves, he search for the book that have all of the song that can cause a person to go Qi deviation or more like could kill them with only three note.

"Here," Lan Xichen pull it out. Lan Mingxuan take the book from Lan Xichen hand, "The Collection Of Turmoil."

"I will play each page, A-Xian, let us know which one is it okay?" Wei Ying nodded his head. Lan Xichen seat down in front of a guqin, his father put the book in front of him and then he begin to play one piece of the music at a time.

First page no, second page no, third page no, fourth page, "This one, this is the one that Meng Yao play for Chifeng Zun."

"The question is, how in the world did Meng Yao get into our forbidden library?" Everyone thought about Lan Qiren question.