Forever alone (Prologue)

???: YOU USELESS FUCKING BRAT!

A bar bottle was thrown and smashed at the wall near Y/n as we see him as a child who is lend against the wall and shaking in fear as his father was enraged for accident dropping another bar as his father picked him up by the shirt while Y/n begs for his father.

Y/n: (scared) I-I-I'm sorry. I-It was an accident.

Koa: (angry) ACCIDENT?! That was my only bar that I can afford and you fucking ruined it! YOU FUCKING STUPID KID!

He then throw Y/n across the room as Y/n crash into the wall and land hard onto the ground. He started to cry as he slowly gets up as his head bleeds and feels nothing but pain as Koa stomped towards him and begins to beat him while Y/n's mother named Alora watched and didn't do nothing as Y/n is beaten for half a minute until Koa was done with him and march to the kitchen.

Y/n was in tears as he slowly get up and turn to see his mother, looking at her and begging her to help. She just glare at Y/n for a moment and then leave the room which made Y/n cry even more as everyday in his life is nothing but pain and loneliness and one day....he'll leave his abusive life and join the marines so he will not be weak no more.

(Several years later)

It was a bright and sunny day as we see a marine ship travelling through the ocean and making it's way to land where they are on a search for a wanted criminal.

The marine ship make dock and the marines came out and form up after they were docked and in front of them was commander Aire and his second in command Y/n as he came up wearing a marine uniform and checking down the list.

Aire: (turn to Y/n) Everyone here Lieutenant?

Y/n: Yes sir. All marines are here and ready for yoru orders.

Aire: Good. (Turn to his marines) Listen up! There is a village not far from here that may know information of a wanted criminal. We heard that this criminal is a gunslinger who has stolen supplies from marines transport and we are here to find him and bring him to justice. Have everything ready for the journey.

Marines: Sir yes sir!

All marines ready for the journey while Aire walks off with Y/n walk up next to him.

Y/n: Seems like a good day today sir.

Aire: Agree however, the heat may dry up most of our marines.

Y/n: No heat ain't gonna stop us sir. We'll succeed no matter what.

Aire: (smirk) That's I like about you Lieutenant. You have a strong desire to never give up.

Y/n: I'll never give up sir. I've join the marines for a reason and that is protect the lives of the innocents.

Aire: Innocents Huh.

Aire watched a few people walk by as he stare at them to which Y/n ask him.

Y/n: You okay sir?

Aire: I'm fine. Check to see our supplies are ready and let's move out.

Y/n: (saluted) Yes sir.

(Hours later)

We see a convey of marines making the long journey through the forest with the heat beating them as they walked. They drink some of the water but they are starting to run out of water. Aire and Y/n were at the front with Y/n looking around in case of a ambush of any pirates or bandits.

Still everything was clear and soon arrived at the village and they rest up in the village as the marines stay there to either search around for the criminal, ask citizens questions about him or some just slacking off.