S1E11: God island

(Intro)

(Intro ends)

The going Merry is selling through the seas as we find the crew doing their own thing while on the ship. Nami looking at the map to the grand line, Zoro taking a nap and Luffy doing something to one od the spare flags.

We see both Usopp and Y/n playing some darts as Usopp hits the dart board but not at the bullseye until he made it his last shot. Once hit Usopp smirks and turn to Y/n. He grab some darts from the dart board and then throws the darts one at the time as each shot hit the bullseye without a singal miss.

This stunned Usopp to see how good his aim is as he turn to Y/n as Y/n tells him.

Y/n: Your good but I'm better.

Usopp: (smirk) Well one day I will be better then you.

Y/n: Well here's some advice. When it comes to battle, your target will be hard to be killed so if you can't kill your target, find their weak spot and take it.

Usopp: (smile) Right!

Luffy: I'm finished!

Everyone all turn and see a pour drawing of their pirate flag as Luffy shows it to his crew.

Zoro: What is that?

Luffy: (smile) Our pirate flag. Now we have a ship and crew, I think it's time to officially be pirates. We are now the Strawhat crew.

Nami: Yeah but I don't think that flag will not wet anyone's pants.

Usopp: (smirk) Lucky I'm on board.

Y/n: Why is that?

Usopp: (smirk) I'm pretty good when it comes to drawing. I have been drawing since i was just a kid.

Y/n: Well show us your other talent then.

Usopp: (smirk) With pleasure.

He then draws out a new flag and once done shows it but the flag looks very similar to Usopp as Luffy and Zoro hit him at the back of the head so Usopp redo it and it's now perfect.

Luffy: (smile) Looks awesome! Hey can you do it with the Sails?

Usopp: (smile) Sure!

Hours gone by and the Sails is done with the strewhats pirate symbol now on as Usopp lays on the floor, taking a break while Luffy is seen sitting on the head od the going Merry while Y/n watch him.

Zoro: So Y/n what skills have you learn for the Grand line?

Y/n: Everything I needed to survive there. I heard many stories about that place and many pirates told me that it is a graveyard but I'll risk it all in hopes to find the One Piece treasure.

Usopp: So your not scared just a bit?

Y/n: No. Besides I can't die remember.

Usopp: (nervous chuckle) Oh right I forgot about that.

Zoro: Speaking about that there is something that I wanna know. If you are throne into the ocean, would you drown and die?

Y/n: No. I simply be sunk into the bottom of the ocean. Eaten a devil fruit has a massive price to those who have eaten it. Once eaten we lost the ability to swim.

Nami: That doesn't make sense?

Y/n: I know but I have a theory on a reason why we lost the ability to swim. When we eaten a devil fruit, the juice from the fruit fuses our cells, making our cells stronger and give many powers like never before. However its a possibility that our cells will be weak to water and it doesn't actually took away the memories of how to swim but rather make your body weak to large amount of water around users of a devil fruit. When I dive into the ocean or pool, it feels hard for me to swim, almost felt like my body has turned into stone.