S2E10: Be strong for him

(Intro)

(Intro ends)

At Warship island we see more land being revealed along with more dragons. We see the adult dragons coming out of their hiding places while baby dragons hatch from theie eggs and beging helped out of their shells by their adults.

While this is happening we see Apis along with everyone behind her as they stare at the lifeless Ryu as Apis begins to cry. Everyone is sadden of this lost as Daisy came over to Apis and stood next to her as support while Apis continues to cry.

Y/n stares at Apis and to Ryu has he slowly forms a fist as his anger boils a bit.

Hardy: Pirates.

Everyone then turn to see Hardy and his marines standing behind them. Sanji and Zoro were ready for a fight but then Hardy get onto his knees and bow his head.

Hardy: We wish to apologise for everything that we have done. Our actions cost the death of your dragon friend. Please forgive us for what we have done.

Usopp: Seriously?! After what you did and how much he'll you put us through you suspect us to-

Y/n: Usopp enough.

Then Y/n walks over to Hardy and then he reach out his hand to him. Hardy lifted his head up to see this as Hardy take his hand and Y/n helps him up.

Y/n: Disbite the things you have done throughout your time serving with a corrupt scumbage, in the end you did the right thing. But that doesn't mean the world will not forgive you or your branch.

Hardy: I understand. Our reputation cannot be repaired after all the horrible acts we have done. I don't think we can't return to the marines after what we have done.

Y/n: You'll find your paths somehow. But thank you for making the right decision.

Hardy: No I should be the one to thank you. You allow me to see which I have chose to ignore. Thank you.

The two of them shake hands and once that Hardy ans his marines leave them as they watch them go.

Nojiko: You think we'll ever gonna see them again?

Y/n: Probably not. I think they all wanted to retire and go back home.

Nojiko: Can't blame them. Seeing how Nelson treated them, I too wanted to give up if I were them.

Usopp: Speaking about him, what happened to him?

John: (smirk) I've trapped him into my pocket dimension as punishment since Hardy and his marines have no idea what to do with him.

Usopp: You think he'll be fine?

John: (shrugged) Probably.

Then Y/n walk pass everyone and walks over to Apis and Daisy as he stood next to her while she is in tears as Y/n kneel down next to her.

Apis: (tears) He's home.........but he's gone.

Y/n: I know. But Ryu wanted you to be strong. He wants you to be strong just like how you have been strong throughout this adventure including when you are protecting him. He wants you to be strong now.

Apis: (sniff) You think so?

Y/n: Yeah. Ryu my have died in front of our eyes but he'll never die in our hearts.