S1E6: The war on Buggy the clown (Arc 4 final)

(Intro)

(Intro ends)

We see Y/n standing on the roof of a building, looking at where Buggy's hang out was at as he stared at it for sometime as he sees some movement but couldn't tell what they are doing. He stood there for sometime and then he spoke.

Y/n: If you are trying to steal by stuff then goof luck with that.

We see Nami behind him as she smirked and then reply.

Nami: (smirk) Guess your really are good if you know someone is sneaking up.

Y/n: Thanks. (Turns to Nami) So why are you here?

Nami: (smirk) Figured I can catch with you before you go over there fighting Buggy the clown.

Y/n: And that being?

Nami: Well.....I saw you earlier showing a bit of emotions with Chouchou. I mean I know your a human yeah but do you have any feelings at all? Not to sound rude or anything like-

Y/n: I do. However.....I either not show it.

Nami: Really? Why?

Y/n:.......I was betrayed, abuse and heartbroken by people that I cared for. Everytime I wish to have a relationship or friendship.....they either die in front of me.....or betray me. It just hurts me to see that happening to me. That's why I rather block any of my emotions so it will not grow and hurt me in the end if that person dies or betrays me. I know I'm Unkillable and i can't die but even though I stand against pains from bullets, swords or explosions.....the pain of betrayal or lost hurts me even more.

Nami falls slient as the two were slient for a moment as Nami gets close to Y/n which he noticed as Nami tells him.

Nami: Well......yeah it hurts to lose someone that you care for and I completely understand that but.....sometimes it's good to show a bit of emotions either if it is happiness or sadness. At the end of the day, we all have emotions, even if we try to get rid of them or not, it can never go away.

Y/n: You don't understand the pain I've gone through.

Nami: (gets too close to Y/n) Yeah your right, but I do want to know and if you won't tell me then I have to steal it from you.

Her breast presses against Y/n chest as Y/n feels nervous within him as Nami shows her effecting towards him. Suddenly he senses something as he turn his head and quickly grab Nami and the two leap off the roof just as the building they were on was destroyed by Buggy's cannon as Y/n use himself as a landing pad for Nami as they hit the floor.

Y/n: You okay?

Nami: Yeah I'm fine. (Smirk) Thanks for that, i own you for that save. (Wink)

She get off so Y/n can get up and see a long line of houses was destroyed.

Y/n: Wait! The blast lined up to where Luffy, Zoro, Chouchou and Boodle were at! Come on!

They race back ans seeing Luffy, Chouchou and Boodle okay but the building that Zoro was in is destroyed as they race over to see it.

Y/n: Zoro! Zoro say something!

Then Zoro's hand stuck out and he climb out of the rubble with a yawn.

Zoro: Man what a wake up call. What happened?

Luffy: (smile) Nothing much. A cannon destroyed another block of buildings.