S1E18: A new day (lemon) (season 1 final)

(Intro)

(Intro ends)

It was night time at Cocoyasi Village as we see everyone celebrating their freedom after Arlong and his crew were defeated and the Marines lead by Nezumi were also kicked out of the village and island itself.

Everyone was drinking, signing and enjoying themselves as we see Luffy eating as much food the village people can give him. Usopp was telling some his battles against the fishmen even thought some of his stories were false.

Zoro sleeps with Daisy on his lap while Y/n is seen wearing normal clothes that the villager give him since his original clothes was torn apart as he approaches Sanji. He was making food to everyone as Y/n approaches him while Sanji is cooking.

Y/n: Hey Sanji.....I want to thank you for helping us.

Sanji: Pfft, I only help for Nami alright. I didn't so it for you.

Y/n: Right. Well what about Zeff and his crew. Are you gonna miss them?

Sanji: N-No! J-Just get out of here or I'll serve you a knuckle sandwich.

He understood and turns to leave as Sanji keeps cooking as Y/n approaches Genzo which he gets up and the two shake hands.

Genzo: (smile) We can't thank you enough for everything you did for us.

Y/n: No problem. What will you do now your free?

Genzo: Rebuilding of course. This is gonna take a lot of work but we'll make it happen. No longer we rely on the marines for help. (Smirk) If another pirate comes and try to invade our island, we make them regret it.

Y/n: Understood. Say have you see Nami? I want to see her.

Genzo: She's at the farm.

Y/n: Thanks. (Turns and walks away)

Genzo: And Y/n!

He stop and turn to Genzo as he smile and tells him.

Genzo: (smile) Treat her well. Don't and I might kill you.

Y/n: (light chuckle) You may try.

Genzo knows that and smiles while Y/n is surprised that he chuckled for the first time but shakes it off and goes to the farm and finds Nami sitting on a chair and looking up at the night sky as Y/n approaches her.

Y/n: Hey Nami.

Nami: (turn to Y/n) Oh....hey Y/n.

Y/n: How is.....your arm?

Nami: Getting better. I ask Nako to make me a new tattoo since Arlong and his crew is now dead.

Y/n noticed the tattoo to which he said.

Y/n: That's good. I'm glad your okay.

Nami: Yeah.......Y/n?

Y/n: Yes?

She then gets up and then she hug him which Y/n hugged her back as Nami started to cry.

Nami: (tears) I'm so so so sorry for everything. I'm sorry for betraying you, I'm sorry for stealing the going Merry and kidnapped Daisy, I'm sorry for not telling you about my past and I'm sorry for those hurtful words I told you! I was just pushing you away so you or anyone else will not get hurt! I'm sorry for not listening to you about Arlong, I should have seen it coming but I was convinced Arlong will follow our deal but I was wrong! (Sniff) I'm such a idiot.