S1E16: The Arlong Empire (Arc 3)

(Intro)

(End intro)

We find Y/n at Genzo's basement of his house as Y/n takes one of his weapons which is a rifle and suspect it. He looks at the weapon while Genzo is standing near the staircase as he lend his back against the wall as Y/n is impress and said.

Y/n: To a sheriff of this village, you sure pack a lot of weapons.

Genzo: (smirk) Well you know me gunslinger. I'm really for a fight even if I have to die.

Y/n: So how did you get these weapons?

Genzo:.....Most of them belong to Bell. She doesn't need them anymore.

Y/n: I see. What about Nami? Seen her?

Genzo: Yeah I believe I saw her making her way to her home. Probably visiting Bell's grave. But we best not talk about her. She selflessly join Arlong's crew after he killed her adopted mother. I never know why.

Y/n:.......Me to. But I wanna know why and I'm going to find out.

Genzo can sense his determination and unfortunately for him he can't stop him so he just simply node and they leave. They exit out of Genzo's home and after Genzo lock the door Y/n heard a familiar voice.

???: Y/n, there you are.

He quickly turn to see Zoro and Daisy as she leap towards him as he catch her and then hugged her in relief that she is safe.

Y/n: Daisy I am so so so so sorry for leaving you all alone on the going Merry. I'm never gonna leave you ever again. (Looks over to Zoro) Thank you Zoro. Good to see your alive.

Zoro: (smile) All thanks to Daisy. She rescue me from those fishmen.

Y/n: Right. Now we just need to find Johnny and Usopp and wait for Luffy and Yosaku to show up.

Then they heard something and it sounded like it was coming from above so they all look up and see a boat flying over head.

Genzo: (shocked) Is that a flying boat!

Zoro: And is that.

Y/n: Yep. That's them alright. Let's go.

The trio follow it and a while later they see running through the forest when they hear something crashed and soon they arrived to see Luffy, Yosaku and Sanji coming out of the ruble with Luffy laughing like always until he noticed Y/n, Zoro and Daisy.

Luffy: (smile) Hey guys! How's things!?

Zoro: Well we have our ship, fishmen have taking over this island and we have no idea where Nami or Usopp and Johnny are at.

Suddenly Usopp and Johnny burst out under the pile of wood as Usopp angry turn to Luffy.

Usopp: (angry) Are you trying to kill us Luffy!

Luffy: (smile) We found them!

Y/n noticed Sanji now joining the crew which Sanji noticed him looking at him. They stare at each other and then Y/n turn to Luffy.

Y/n: Now we are back together again, we should help out the people of this island as best we can.

Sanji: (angry) Oh so your just ignoring me aren't you?

Luffy: Yeah but what about Nami?

Y/n: I'll go and I know where she is going. Be back.

He turn and leave as they all watch him go and once he is gone Usopp said.