S1E8: The plan

(Intro)

(End intro)

We see Usopp and Y/n leaving Kaya's mansion as they are walking away from her home as Usopp glance over to Y/n ans noticed his fist is dripping down of Klahadore's blood that he punched him as Y/n then ask him.

Y/n: Tell me Usopp. Why do you tell falls stories to Kaya?

Usopp: Well she is depressed ever since her parents died and I wonder if I can make up stories of my adventures to her that why she can be happy.

Y/n: I see. (Place a hand onto his shoulder) Your lies maybe stupidity and annoying....however, it's not like your lying to harm anyone.

Usopp is surprised by his respect and soon they meet up with Luffy, Nami, Zoro, Ninjin, Piiman and Tamanegi standing near a fence.

Nami: (smile) Hey Y/n. Where have you been?

Y/n: Punched a butler in the face because he was saying shit to us.

Zoro: You said that like you've done this before?

Y/n: Usually its rich people I punch but butlers is a new story. He was saying some Bellshill thing and insulting Usopp's father who could be a pirate.

Luffy: Who is your father?

Usopp: His name is Yasopp. He left home to join a pirate crew and that was the last time I saw him.

Luffy: (surprised) No way! I met your father before!

Usopp: (shocked) You have?!

Luffy: (smile) He's apart of Shanks crew. He show me his great aim when I was young.

Usopp: (surprised) No way! That's really cool.

Luffy: Yeah!

The two of them bond however Zoro noticed Y/n was silent for some reason so he asked.

Zoro: Is something wrong?

Y/n: This Butler I've met. He looked familiar but I don't know where.

Ninjin: You mean Klahadore?

Y/n: You three know him?

Piiman: Yeah. According to reports, he passed out at the front gates of Kaya's families home before her parents passed away. Next thing we know, he became their butler and then Kaya's care taker after her parents where killed.

Y/n: I see. Still his face looks familiar.

Then he noticed something up ahead so he look up and then everyone turn and see a weird man walking backwards towards them wearing heart shape sunglasses and a hat. He backwards towards them which Y/n called out to the man.

Y/n: Can I help you stranger?

Luffy: Look at the weird man?

The weird man continues backwards walk towards them and then stop and then said.

???: Who are you calling me weird? I am just as normal as everyone.

Nami: Whatever you say.

Y/n: Who are you?

Jango: You may call me Jango, I am a hypnotist.

Luffy: (surprised) A Hypnotist! That's so cool!

Nijin: (surprised) So cool!