S2E6: Dragon Island (Arc 3)

(Intro)

(End intro)

We see a group of marines within small boats making their way to Warship island and once they are docked they form up at shore and gets into position while the people in Warship island hide themselves in homes and hope they will not cost trouble.

We then see Lieutenant Commander Hardy in front of his men as he looks around at the village and then he turn to his men.

Hardy: Listen up men! Our orders is to find the little girl and capture her. We need this girl alive so do not use lethal force. Go door to door and find her, question people if you have to.

Marine 1: Sir look!

Hardy turn and sees Y/n approaching them. They all aim their rifles at him which he stop and he raises his hand.

Y/n: I'm here to speak with the commander.

Hardy looks at him and then walks over towards him and once close he ask.

Hardy: Are you in charge of thid village.

Y/n: No. Simply a guest here. However I want you and your marines to leave this island at once.

Hardy: We have our orders to bring a little girl for crimes against the marines.

Y/n: What crimes will that be? She's just a little girl? How does a singal child commit a crime?

Hardy: That's none of your business.

Y/n: It is. You know I was just like you when I was apart of the marines. Following orders and obeying them but the difference being I know when to stand up when orders that involves arresting or killing innocent people. However you obey them without any question.

Hardy: All good marines must follow orders.

Y/n: Even by means arresting a innocent children?

The two of them look at each other for sometime and then ask.

Hardy: She's here isn't she?

Y/n:...........

Hardy: If you will not move then I have no choice but to place you under arrest.

Y/n: Sorry but we won't allow that.

Hardy: We?

Suddenly John's pirate crew ambush the marines from behind which cost Hardy to quickly turn and see it was a trap.

He turn back to Y/n and was about to draw out his pistol but he grab his arm where he is holding his pistol and kneel him in the stomach.

He drops to the ground as Y/n look down at him and at first Hardy thinks he's going to kill him but he simply tell him.

Y/n: A true marine will know what is right and wrong, especially someone who is command like yourself. You dishonour what it truly means to be a marine.

He leaves Hardy be and help out John's crew mates as Aishela rams hee shield at a few marines and swings her mace at them and sending them flying as she laughs.

Aishela: (smirk) You all a soo weak! Come on, give me a real challenge you pigs!

She slammed her mace to the ground that cost a explosion that sent a few marines flying. Selvaria and Zhen cut down  a few marines and clash theie strikes. The two were back to back as Zhen and Selvaria block each marines attacks and pushes them back.