S1E4: The war on Buggy the clown (Arc 2)

(Intro)

(Intro ends)

Within the empty ghost town we see the pirates od Buggy searching for the thief as they searched everywhere but there was no such lunch. While they were all searching we see Y/n peeking over the window within the building on the second floor, watching as Buggy's pirates were running by ans searching.

Once he sees them run off he turn to see Luffy sitting on the table and eating as much food he can find while Nami is sat on a chair as she glance at Y/n as we see he is holding the map that Nami had as he open it open the map and looks at it.

Y/n: Is this the map to the grand line?

Nami: Yep. I stole that from Buggy and I was about to make my escape when you showd up and ruined my escape.

Y/n: Huh, no wonder he wants to track you down that badly.

Nami: (smirk) Yep. I'm gonna use that map to head to the grand line.

Luffy: (swallow his food) Cool! So your a navigator!?

Nami: Yep. I suddenly maps and draw them out so I won't get lost. I'm quite an expert.

Y/n: So your not only a thief but a navigator?

Nami: (smirk) Very impressive don't you think?

Y/n: I suppose so.

Luffy: (smile) Awesome! We needed a navigator and your perfect to be apart of our crew!

Nami: Crew? Wait, are you both happened to be pirates right?

Luffy: (smile) Yep!

Nami: (surprised) Including Y/n? But isn't he.....a cowboy? I don't recall cowboys being apart of a pirate crew?

Y/n: Let's just say I'm tagging along until I reach my destination.

Nami: Well it doesn't changes the fact that your a pirate so I won't join your crew. There's nothing more I hate then pirates.

Luffy: Oh come on!

Nami: I said no!

Y/n: Luffy, if she doesn't want to join then that's her own decision.

Nami: (smirk) At least someone here kind.

Y/n says nothing and look out of the window to see pirates searching around as he looks ahead to see a hotel building which Y/n asked Nami.

Y/n: Nami, where is Buggy and his crew living at?

Nami: Well they have their base camp on the roof of that hotel. They party and test out their Buggy bomb cannon.

Y/n: Buggy bomb cannon?

Nami: There are bomb that Buggy made to cost even more destruction. They daily use it whenever they feel like it.

Y/n: How destructive can these bombs do?

Nami: Not too sure but I did encountered some destroyed buildings that I don't think they use normal cannons so very destructive.

Y/n: In that case, we need to destroy it and take down Buggy.

Nami: (surprised) You wanted to take down Buggy? But this isn't your business, either of yous business. Besides he'll kill you both.