S1E13: A unwanted customer

(Intro)

(End intro)

We see Head Chef Zett in his office with Y/n and Luffy who is sitting at the sidelines as the two talk about supplies as Y/n explains they needed food and a chef in hopes to reach the grand line. Zeta just stared at him and then ask.

Zett: And why should I give you anything? After all your captain nearly killed me with that cannon.

Y/n: That was an accident. Fullbody tried to blast us and Luffy try to reflect the shot but it misfire. Luffy didn't mean to do it.

Zett: Hhhmm Well even if that is true, it went help fixing the roof that is made. Unless you have some berries on you then I may sort things out.

Y/n knows he doesn't have enough as he glance over to Luffy who is sleeping now and then he head a idea.

Y/n: What if Luffy work here for a whole day.

Zeff: Huh?

Luffy: (wakes up) Huh?

Y/n: Since Luffy cost the damage either on accident or not, Luffy can work here for a day. After that, you'll give us the things we needed and we'll be on our way. Deal?

Zett stared at him and glance over to Luffy and then back to Y/n.

Zett: Deal.

He nodes and we then see him having a chat with Luffy.

Luffy: Seriously?! You wanted your own captain to work here for a day?!

Y/n: We needed food in hopes we can keep on going and keep on surviving. We won't make it to thr grand line without food so just do what other chefs tell you and get it down.

Luffy: Fine.

Y/n: Good and one more thing.

Luffy: Yeah?

Y/n: Try not to eat any of the food. Do that and I swear to god the next thing you'll be eaten is a bullet.

Luffy: Fine I promise.

Y/n: Good. Remember, I'll be watching.

Y/n leaves as he walk down the steps when he noticed everyone looking and noticed Sanji grabbing Fullbody's neck as he finds Nami, Usopp and Zoro as he walk over to them.

Y/n: What's going on?

Zoro: No idea, we just walked in and saw this happen.

Usopp: He's sure is pissed.

Y/n: Least karma got to Fullbody.

???: Sanji!

Then another chef came out and storm over to Sanji as he yell at him.

???: (angry) How many times I told you not to assault the customer!

Sanji: (angry) shut it Patty. He's the one who insulat this food so needs to pay.

Patty: (angry) He's a marine Lieutenant! Are you trying to us into trouble?!

Soon Sanji let's him go as he drops to the ground as Fullbody glare at Sanji in anger.

Fullbody: (angry) You'll pay for this you pirate scum.

Suddenly the twin doors burst open and a marine rushed inside.