S1E2: The pirate hunter

(Intro)

(Intro ends)

We see a small board sailing through the sea and within it we see Luffy, Koby and Y/n in the bout as they were in slince as Koby was a bit nervous sitting next to Y/n as he take a glance and seeing him checking his ammo of his pistol. Koby continues to stare at him when Y/n noticed that Koby was staring at him.

Y/n: What?

Koby: (nervous) Oh sorry! I-I don't usually sit next to one of the most dangerous person in all of the sea.

Y/n: Can't blame you.

Luffy: (smile) Man, you really don't talk a lot do you?

Y/n: I rather keep things to myself.

Luffy: (smile) That's cool!

Koby: So where are we heading anyways?

Y/n: If I'm correct there should be an island coming up. What I do remember is being controlled by marines.

Luffy: (smile) Awesome! Can't wait to get there! I heard there is a pirate Hunter names Zoro is near here.

Koby: (shocked) Say what?! Why are you looking for him?!

Luffy: (smile) I figured he'll be my crew mate.

Y/n: You do realise he hunts down pirates, not joins them. There ie a reason he is called "The Pirate hunter" right?

Luffy: (smile) That's why I want him to be apart of our crew.

Y/n: (thought) He's hopeless.

Soon they see the island and once they dock their ship they exit out of the boat and make their way through town where they see the marine base on top of the hill as they make their walk there but first Luffy stop by a small fruit stand to get something to eat. After he paid the man he ask him.

Luffy: (smile) Thanks man, say do you know if Zoro is here?

Everyone near them froze in fear while staring at them which Y/n just sigh and drag Luffy away from the crowd.

Y/n: Don't draw attention like that Luffy. You know these people fear Zoro or any dangerous people.

Luffy: Well your even more dangerous since your Unkillable and knows how to use guns.

Y/n: But I draw myself attention now do I.

Koby: (smile) This is great, I'm finally at a marine base.

Y/n: (turn to Koby) And that exists you?

Koby: (smile) Yeah! I wanted to join the marines since I was little and now I'm here I can finally join them!

Y/n falls slinet as he faces forward while Koby noticed as Y/n changes the subject.

Y/n: So who runs this base?

Koby: I heard it is run by Captain Morgan himself.

Suddenly the people near them stopped and stare at them in fear just like how they reacted to Luffy mention Zoro as they keep on walking while Luffy laughs.

Luffy: (laughing) Man, they are weird.

Koby: I don't get it. I understand their reaction to Zoro but why did they reacted when I mentioned Captain Morgan?