S2E4: Dragon Island (Arc 1)

(Intro)

(End intro)
(A Day ago)

It was a stormy day almost like it was night as we see a fleet of marine ships travelling through the seas as we see a little girl within a cell and looking out of the window when she heard noises behind her and then a marine with her meal came up the door to deliver her meal.

He look through the window only to see the room being empty so he quickly unlock the door and swing it open as he enter the room and look around. He search around unaware that she was hiding where the door slammed into her as she make her way to the door only to be grabbed by the marine.

Male marine: Not so fast you little brat.

He lifted her up which she move around trying to get him off but the marine will not let her go. Just as he was to put her back into her cell he was knocked out from behind and collapse onto the floor as the little girl fell onto thr ground.

She turn to the marine and to see another marine but this one a Sargent named Cade as he have a rifle in his hand as he lifted his hand towards her.

Cade: Come with me. I'm getting you out of here.

She is surprised and wasn't sure to trust him but she take his hand and he take her away. Soon they made I outside as Cade poke his head out and after the ghost is clear he takes the little girl to a boat as he puts her into the boat and then she finally ask.

???: Why are you helping me?

Cade: Because I've researched about the dragons you told me about and if this is a true, then this will be a problem.

Suddenly the bell rang meaning as an alarm meaning they found out she escape so he lower the boat onto the sea. While he was doing that other marines spotted him and rushes towards him but by then he succeed placing the boat onto the water as the little girl moves away from the fleet as Cade called out to her.

Cade: Good luck and I hope you'll make it home!

Soon he gets tackled by marines as she watched his sacrifice as her boat drifted away from the fleet and disappeared within the storm.

(Present day)

It was a bright day as we see the Going Merry parked next to John's ship as John introduced to two of his male crew next to him that wear the same clothing as he is.