S2E8: Dragon Island (Arc 5)

(Intro)

(Intro ends)

Everyone stare at Y/n with confusing after he said that which Usopp spoke up.

Usopp: I don't follow. Your saying the ceiling above us is a map and this isn't Ryu's real home?

Y/n: Indeed but I'll allow our map expert to explain.

He turn to Nami and node to her which she node back and looks up and immediately she sees what Y/n is saying.

Nami: Yeah he's right! This isn't dragons island. See that building with a dorm roof? That's where we are.

Zoro: Huh your right.

Luffy: Okay so?

Nami: Bokuden told us there was once people who used to live on an island who worships dragons. Noticed the buildings that we walked by. They shape like dragons.

Nojiko: Hey that's true. They are shaped like dragons meaning this must be where they lived.

Nami: Not only that but this must be where Apis ancestor lived.

Apis: My ancestors use to live here.

Sanji: Your really smart Nami~!

Zoro: But there is one problem. If this isn't Ryu's room then where is it?

Nojiko: Hey see the dragons. They're heading to another island.

They look back up and see drawings of the dragons heading towards an island that looks very familiar.

Apis: (shocked) Isn't that Warship island?!

Y/n: That's right. All this time we have been looking for Ryu's home yet it turns out the island you found Ryu was indeed Ryu's home.

Apis: Ryu is this true?

Ryu stares at Apis, telling her that maybe as Usopp says.

Usopp: So that means we have to go back to Warship island?! Marines could be there.

Y/n: And set up a blockade incase we come back. We need to get to the ship, regroup with John and his crew and-

Then he stop mid sentence and immediately pulls out hid grenade launcher, turn to one of the windows and fire a grenade which immediately was cut in half and blown up.

Eric is seen standing on a window as he leap down and land on the ground. Apis and Daisy get behind the Strawhats as Eric goes on to say.

Eric: So Warship island is inside the dragons nest. All along we have been searching for it and yet it was on Warship island all along. (Smirk) This is perfect, once we find them all...they will be ours.

Apis: You won't harm them!

Y/n: You can't do that. If those dragon are still alive and if you disturb them, imagine the chaos they can do. Lives will be lost.

Eric: (smirk) What? Dragons like that one? Do you honestly think they can stand against us? They are stupid beasts.

Y/n: I rather watch those words if I were you.

Eric: Or what? It's gonna eat me?

Y/n: No. But this will.

He fire another grenade launcher which Eric immediately slice but suddenly he was cover with smoke once it exploded. Y/n inserts his real grenades as he ask it at the wall and blows open a wall.