S2E7: Dragon Island (Arc 4)

(Intro)

(End intro)

We find both ships sailing through the open seas on the search to find Ryu's home. Ryu is seen laying on a raft being pulled by the going Merry as we see Nami with John and Lady Marian as Nami explain to the two.

Nami: According to what Apis told us we need to find an island called Lost island but the problem being there is no island everywhere.

Lady Marian: No wonder it is called lost island.

John: Yeah but we'll find a way to get there. Maybe Ryu knows where it is.

John make his way to the back of the ship and once there he sees Apis talking to Ryu and how they will bring him home and making him happy. John smiled seeing her kindness towards the mythical and elder dragon as he approaches her and ask her.

John: How is he doing?

Apis: (smile) He's doing alright so far.

John: (smile) That's good to hear. So does he know where Lost island maybe?

Apis: Sorry but he doesn't remember. It has been years and things have changed.

John: Figures. Well don't worry, we'll find a way and we won't give up trying.

Apis: (smile) Yeah. Hey where is Y/n?

John: I think he told me he and Daisy is taking a shower together. 

Apis: (smile) Maybe I can get a shower.

John: (light chuckle) Can't blame you kid.

The two laugh a bit as we then cut to Y/n and Daisy taking a shower together as Y/n kneel down and scrubbing Daisy. Daisy really enjoys it as it feels relaxing and nice and soon Y/n is done.

Y/n: There you go. Now to dry you up and you'll be all clean.

Daisy node while Y/n cleans himself as he washes his body when he felt like someone is behind him. He turn to see Nojiko who is naked as she ask.

Nojiko: (smirk) Mind I join?

Y/n: Be my guest. The woman's showers not working?

Nojiko: (giggle) No I wanna join you in the shower. Have to say....your steaming hot now.

Y/n: I can say the same to you.

Nojiko let's out a small giggle as she came over and pinned Y/n against the wall and the two begin to make out. They let out some moans as they kissed while Daisy decided to wait outside as she hops away and leaves them to do their business.

They continue making out with Y/n wrapping around her and grabbing her butt which made her moan.

Nojiko: (moans) Oh Y/n, what a strong grip.

Y/n: (smirk) Only because you made me do that. Can't help it how hot you are including Nami.

Nojiko: (giggle) True.

They go back to making out as they clash their tongues together as Nojiko press her breast harder to Y/n's chest as they keep going as Nojiko lap up and wrap her legs around Y/n's waist and they are really going at it.

Their sexual hormones got the better of them as they are making out wnd letting out some moans as Nojiko wrapping her arms around him, feeling his incredibly hot body as they kept going for sometime when they heard some noises coming from outside.