S1E3: The war on Buggy the clown (Arc 1)

(Intro)

(Intro ends)

We see Luffy, Zoro and Y/n still sailing through the sea within the small boat they still have as they keep sailing through the ocean only to not come across any land for what seems like hours.

Luffy is seen lend forward at the left side od the boat, facing the ocean while his stomach growls in hunger. Zoro sat across from Luffy, having his head back and looking up at the sky while Y/n sat next to Luffy as his head his lowe down as Zoro glance at Y/n, staring at him for a moment and then asking him.

Zoro: So Y/n, what's a Bounty like you searching for the grand line for?

Y/n: (looks over to Zoro) I made a promise to someone to search for the treasure and give it back to the people.

Zoro: (surprised) Really? Your not taking the treasure for yourself?

Y/n: The people who has suffered deserves the treasure more then me. Besides I don't care about the money, I only care of the innocent lives.

Zoro: Huh guess I can respect that.

Luffy: (groaning) I'm hungry as hell.

Zoro: (Turns to Luffy) How the hell can you survive like this without a navigator?

Luffy: (lifted his head up) I mostly drifted through the ocean until i come across an island. (Turns to Zoro) What about you, your a Bounty hunter right, you must have travelled to other islands.

Zoro: Well I mostly take other boats that I can smuggle myself in and hope for the best. Never thought of getting a boat for myself is because of.....reasons.

Luffy: Because you easily get lost?

Zoro: (angry) Shut up!

Suddenly a huge rave hits the boat, knocking Luffy's hat off  of his head and was about to land on the water when Y/n catches it and hands it back to Luffy.

Y/n: Here.

Luffy: (smile) (grabs his hat) Thanks man, your the best crewman ever.

Y/n: I'm not apart of your crew. I caught that because I know how important that hat is to you.

Zoro: How do you know that?

Y/n: Because disbite its just a common straw hat that anyone could wear, for some reason you seemed to wear that all the time as if it's important to you in some way.

Luffy: (smile) Yep. It was given to me by Shanks.

Y/n: (surprised) You mean one of the most legendary pirates that has ever lived and captain of the Red haired pirates crew. He worth a lot of money.

Luffy: (smile) He's the best and give me this hat so i can remember him and one day, I'll be the pirate King and make him proud.

Y/n: Well keep that promise Luffy and hope that will come true.

Luffy: (smile) Thanks.

Then Luffy looks up and noticed a gaint bird in the sky so he stretched out his arms, grabbing onto the Sails and then launching himself into the air so he can catch the bird while Zoro and Y/n watched.

Zoro: What a idiot.

Y/n: You and me both.

Suddenly something move the ship and then three pirates climb on board of the ship ans draw out theie swords at the two.