S1E17: The Arlong empire (Arc 4 Final)

(Intro)

(Intro ends)

We find Nami, Nojiko and Daisy at the medical room where Nojiko is seen laying in bed with bandages wrap up after she got shot while Nami sat with her with also her arm wrap up from the stab wound she did to herself.

Nami thinks back to what she has said to Y/n and how he try to tell her about Arlong just messing with her and she didn't listen and hurt him. In truth she does have feelings towards him but didn't want anyone in her life to get harmed.

She sat there and wanted to take back what she told him and wanted to apologise but she doesn't know if he can forgive her after what she did. Then Daisy gets her attention and turn to her as Daisy purred on her arm which made Nami smile a bit, seeing that Daisy has never lost faith on her and if Daisy hasn't lost faith, so can Y/n and the rest.

Then Nojiko takes Nami's hand which Nami turns to her as Nojiko smiled at which Nami also smile as the two sisters smile and decided to go to Arlong Park and help Y/n and the strawhats.

(Meanwhile)

At Arlong Park we see Y/n standing over the two dead foshmen that he killed in front of Arlong and his crew as Arlong's crew were in shock and frightened as this gunslinger just straight up kill two fishmen without any hesitation.

Genzo and the other village people were standing behind him in shock while Genzo was about to in only to be stopped by Johnny and Yosaku.

Johnny: Sorry but we can't let you in.

Genzo: What?! He's gonna die if he fights Arlong alone!

Johnny: Have you forgotten who he is?

Yosaku: He's the Unkillable Gunslinger who will free you all from pirates who have taking over your home. He slaughter all enemies without any hesitation and has no fear within him. Only rage. He's the most unstoppable person that anyone has ever seen!

Arlong slowly forms a fist in rage and then he yells at his crew.

Arlong: (angry) KILL HIM!!!

His crew charges towards him while Y/n pulled out his grenade launcher and fired a singal shot and quickly pulled out his pistol and fire at the grenade. This cost a explosion that blows up all the fishmen and then Y/n launches and takes on Arlong's powerful crew all on his own.

Arlong and his other crew just stood there in disbelief as they watch as a singal human take on all of Arlong's best crew and brutally beaten them up. Snapping their legs and arms, ripping off jaws and shooting their heads as blood splatted onto the floor or onto Arlong's crews faces.

They were slammed into walls, slammed onto the floor, hit their neck onto the pillars and he even grab both arms and ripping them apart. He then use the two arms claws to slash at them as he continues his brutal killing spree.

The last Arlong's crew drops dead onto the ground while Y/n stood over dead bodies holding on arm from one of Arlong's crew and then dropping it onto the floor and glares up at Arlong.

Then one fishmen launches behind him only to be kicked by Sanji as Arlongs fishmen hit the floor while Sanji stood next to him taking out a cigarette.

Sanji: Hey asshole, save some for me will you?

Y/n: Just leave Arlong to me and me alone.

Sanji: Man your annoying to deal with.

Y/n ignores him and walks off while Luffy, Zoro and Usopp arrived as they walk by the dead bodies of Arlong's crew.