S1E14: The Arlong Empire (Arc 1)

(Intro)

(End intro)

Mihawk slowly move towards the restaurant while Krieg and his pirate crew were moving tones of food onto the ship and begin to eat it all like a party.

While that is happening Y/n and the Strawhats watched as Mihawk slowly sails its way towards the restaurant.

Y/n: So he's this master swordman I've heard about.

Zoro: Yeah and I have been hunting him for a long time.

Luffy: He doesn't look much.

Mihawk turn to Kriegs massive ship and within seconds it suddenly split into two, cutting his ship in half as Krieg's crew scream in shock while everyone is both stunned and shocked.

Y/n is shocked as well but shake it off as he make his way to a nearby boat and said.

Y/n: Usopp, Johnny your with me. We're going after Nami.

Usopp: Seriously?!

Johnny: But why big bro?

Y/n: I need to know why. Also.....Daisy is on that ship with Nami. I worry that whatever the two of them going, it isn't good.

Usopp and Johnny agree as they load onto the ship and then Y/n turn to Luffy.

Y/n: Luffy what about you and Zoro?

Before Luffy could reply Zoro leaps high and landed on one of the broken pieces of the ship and challenging Mihawk to a dual.

Luffy: I think I'll stay here. Plus I'll get Sanji to join us.

Y/n: Okay. Be safe.

Luffy: (smirk) You can count on me.

And so Y/n, Johnny and Usopp sail off as they were going pass Zoro and Mihawk's dual as they watch the dual going on and they see how very skilled Mihawk is compared to Zoro's.

Zoro try to use his three sword style but Mihawk was quick manage to break two of his swords. He landed some damages to Zoro which Zoro try his best to hold it with only one sword.

But then Mihawk manage to land a powerful blow onto Zoro as he land a large slash at Zoro's chest. He bleeds out as he then collapses onto the floor defeated.

Usopp: (shocked) Zoro!

Y/n: Luffy!

Luffy reach where Zoro is, grab him and stretch him over to Y/n's boat and place him there. Once that they sail off while Mihawk glance over to Y/n as the two of them lock eyes as Y/n sails off.

Mihawk: (thought) So that's The Unkillable Gunslinger. Interesting.

(Meanwhile)

At the going Merry we see Daisy taking a nap within the ship as we see hee laying in the middle of the bed. She sleeps peaceful, unknowing that Nami has stolen the ship. Soon she felt the ship made docking so she wakes up and gets up while stretching her body and look around.

She realised that Y/n or anyone was not here so she hop off the bed and hop over to the door and luckily the door was crack open so she squeeze through and get outside only to see no one.

Daisy is now worried and a bit scared but try to be brave as best she could. She then noticed Nami climbing off the ship and hop over and seeing Nami walking along the path. Daisy knows it is risky but decided to follow her so she leap off the going Merry and follow Nami.