S2E9: Dragon Island (Arc 6 final)

(Intro)

(End intro)

The 8th branch ships completely surrounded both the Strawhats and John and his crew's ships. Ryu remains at the craft not phased by the situation they are dealing with as the 8th branch ship unleashes their massive cannon at them.

We see Nelson smirking while waving his fan to his face as he then closes it just as one of the marines came up to him.

Male marine: The cannon is ready!

Nelson: Well what are you waiting for open fire unless you want me to kill you.

Male marine: (scared) Y-Yesh sir.

They were about to fire when suddenly there was blast coming from the going Merry along with a cannon ball flying and hit directly into the barrel of the super cannon which blows up.

The super can on is destroyed being seen by Y/n ans Usopp after Usopp sets the cannon up with Y/n direct his aim which worked.

Y/n: Good shot Usopp.

Usopp: Thanks but I don't think the other ships will not eb so kind about that.

Y/n: I have a plan.

He walks over to everyone gathered in the middle of the going Merry as they look at the ships behind them.

Nojiko: Well so much for playing fair.

Sanji: Yeah they surround us like animals.

Zoro: No kidding.

Luffy: So why did they stop?

Selvaria: So they won't hit their target which is Ryu.

Apis: What should we do?

Y/n: (approaches them) We invade one their ships. We're not gonna fight them all, our objective is to bring Ryu to Warship island which is at the other side so where is the plan. We split up into two teams of three. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji will take the right while me, John and Zhen will take left. We need to take down those chains that the ships are using to block us and then blow open a ship so both ships can go through. We go ship to ship, destroying the chains and plant these explosions onto the ships.

He kicks over a box filled with explosions as both teams each take.

Nami: What about the rest of us?

Y/n: Protecting Ryu. They won't fire at the risk of killing their target. But if they try to make their way here then eliminate them.

Aishela: (smirk) No problem.

Y/n: That plan sound good for you cap?

Luffy: (smile) Do you really have to ask. Of course it's a good idea! Let's do it!

Y/n: Right. John, Zhen with me. Let's do this.

Once that they split off. Luffy stretched out his arm and grabs a ship on the right and Sanji and Zoro run through his arm and once on board Luffy slingshots himself onto the ship.

While that is happening John use his shadow devil fruit to simply teleport him and Zhen onto a ship on the left. They appear in the middle of the marines which they turn in surprise.

Male marine 3: Pirates!

Y/n quickly shoots one down while the marines quickly charge towards them. John slashes his sword at them and open shadow portals to teleport them away while Zhen slices them up with quick speed.