S1E1: The Gunslinger and The Stretchy boy

(Intro)

(Intro ends)

It was a clear blue skies with seagulls flying through the sky as we see a cruise ship sailing through the ocean just to make its destination for the passengers on board while the marine crew are seen outside of the ship were keeping an eye on anything coning in their way but nothing seem wrong as far as they can tell.

Inside the ship was a large room with a second floor, a dance floor in the middle and a small bar for passengers to have drinks. We see mostly rich passengers on board as we cut to a short orange hair girl near a window as she look out of the window and then she turn and look at the passengers on board.

Everything seemed to be normal but there is one passenger that catches her eye. The passenger is seen sat at the bar dresses up like a cowboy and drinking. Even though he looked like a mess, he's somehow able to pay and no one question it.

We then cut to two marine crew member outside talking when they heard something hitting the board.

Marine crew 1: What was that?

The two look down and to their surprise they see a barrel floating below them so a marine crew member grab a rope tied up to grapple and tosses it down at the barrel, attempting to lift it but fail a few times.

Marine crew 2: (smile) Missed again again.

Marine crew 1: (chuckle) Guess my aim sucks Huh.

Marine crew 2: (smile) Sure is.

A marine on top of the Sails hears this and smiled and goes back as a look out. He scan through the seas while the two marines managed to pull the barrel onto the ship and where wonder what is inside since it is heavy.

Then the colour drain down from his face when he spotted a ship coming out behind an island and open its Sails, revealing to be pirate as he called out.

Marine crew 3: We got pirates incoming towards us! Tell the captain we got pirates!

Seconds later the pirates fired the cannons and strike on the cruise ship which shook the ship and making everyone panic while the cowboy still sat there like nothing is wrong as the barrel from earlier rolled across the ship and then crash down to some steps and make its way to the kitchen as another cannon fire is heard as we cut to a very large women in the ship as she called out to a small boy behind him.

???: Koby!

Koby: (flintch in fear) Y-Y-Yes ma'am?

???: Tell me, who is the most prettiest pirate in all of the sea.

Koby: (nervous smile) Th-Th-That's you lady Alvida.

Alvida: (smirk) That's right good boy.

Heppoko: (smirk) We finally get to see some action. This is going to be great.

Alvida: (smirk) Then what are we waiting for boys, let's show those pricks what pirates are!

Her crew cheered and soon they have their ship next to the cruise ship as they drop down boards to run through while some swing over with rope while laughing. Koby stood there while holding the rope and scared that he might fall when Alvida barks at him.

Alvida: Koby! What is taking you so long!

Koby: (scared) I-I think I might stay in the ship. You know, make sure no one steals our treasure.