S2E2: Welcome to Loguetown

(Intro)

(Intro ends)

The Strawhat crew dock their ship and we see then standing in front of the entrance of Loguetown as they look around and see a lot of people here at Loguetown.

Nojiko: Damn there is a lot of people here.

Nami: Your telling me.

Y/n: (Turns to everyone) Okay listen up. We are gonna split up and do our own thing and once we'll done we'll meet up back at the ship. But we must not draw any attention towards ourselves otherwise the marines might find out so let's try to keep it down and-

Luffy: ALRIGHT LET'S GO!!!!!

Then Luffy rushes by Y/n and runs off as he disappeared within the crowd which Y/n just sigh and mutters to himself.

Y/n: (mutter) If he get us in trouble I swear to god.

Usopp: (smile) Well time for me to find some historical relics from the past. (Walks away)

Zoro: I'm gonna see if I can get some new swords I here. (Walks away)

Nami: (smile) Let's see what fancy clothes we can try on.

Nojiko: (smile) Like the sound of that.

The two girls walk off as Sanji walks away without a word as Y/n just sighs while Daisy pop her head out of his hat as he tells her.

Y/n: Seems like it's just you and me then.

Daisy agrees and the two move through the crowd. He have his mask off and change his clothing a bit so he won't be recognised immediately. He walk through the street and seeing a lot of people walking by and exploring the town.

Y/n: (thought) This is the most largest place I never know. There have to be millions of people here. I'm surprised how popular this place is.

???: Oh no!

Suddenly a young woman fall in front of him and her glasses came off and landed on the tip of his feet. He looks down and pick the glasses up while the woman looks around for her glasses. Seeing this he kneel down and handed over the glasses.

Y/n: Here. I think this is what you are looking for.

She touches her glasses and with joy takes it and puts it on.

???: Thanks you very much kind sir. Sorry if i-

She looks up at him only to see his face and immediately blushed seeing how good looking he is as her face turn red while Y/n seems confused and ask her.

Y/n: You okay?

???: (blush) Huh?! O-Oh yes I am! Thank you for that sir.

Y/n: No problem.

He noticed the outfit she is wearing and tells her while he helps her up.

Y/n: Your a marine correct?

Tashigi: (blush) Y-Yes of course! I am marine officer Tashigi! I recently came here to serve my vice commander.

Y/n: That good to hear. When are you meeting him?

Tashigi: Oh right now.......which I am late!!!! Sorry sir but I have to go but thank you!

She bow and then runs off in a hurry as Y/n watches her go as he shrugged and walked off while Tashigi can't stop thinking about the man he saw and how handsome he looked.