S1E5: The War on Buggy the clown (Arc 3)

(Intro)

(Intro ends)

We see the roof of the hotel completely wipped out from the distances as we cut to the alleyway to see Y/n carrying Luffy who is still stuck in a cage that he is thrown in as he carries him to where Nami and Zoro were at.

Luffy: Hey Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

Luffy: You are pretty strong since your carrying a huge bricked cage.

Y/n: It's nothing.

Luffy: Oh okay then. I hope Zoro will be alright.

Y/n: He's a tough guy. He's been through possible situations like earlier so he'll be fine.

Luffy: Yeah your right. Also it's freaky that clown dude can split apart his body. Kinda freaky don't you think.

Y/n: (mutter) I think you being stretchy is less freaky the first time we met.

Luffy: What was that?

Y/n: I found them up ahead.

Soon he walk up to Zoro and Nami as he place down Luffy and dust off his hands as Nami walked up to him and ask.

Nami: You think you got him?

Y/n: Probably not but if he is still alive, he will be really mad.

Nami: (sigh) Well we're doomed. He's gonna hunt us down before you know it. The worse part is that he has the map to the grand line, how are we gonna give it back?!

Y/n: Don't worry, I have a plan to get it back.

Nami: How? Its not like your Unkillable and go over and take them all on.

Y/n: Actually I am Unkillable. I too also eaten a devil fruit which regenerated my wounds or any critical injuries. Not only that but if I have my head chopped up I can reattached it back into my body including my limbs.

Nami: (smirk) Yeah right. If that were true then proof it.

Y/n: Okay.

He pulled out his pistol, aims at his head and fired. Nami stood there shocked as he just did that without any hesitating and what's more shocking is that he is still alive as the wound is his head suddenly healed it self. There was a moment of silence and then he completely turn to Zoro and ask him.

Y/n: Zoro, you feeling alright?

Nami: (thought) He acts like nothing is wrong?! Is he even human?!

Zoro: (groans) I'm fine. Just need some sleep.

Then he collapse onto the floor with blood pouring out more to which Y/n turns to the building in front him and walks over, about to knock at the door when he heard.

???: Bark!

He look down and standing in front of him was a dog who is growling while glaring at him. Y/n stared back at him and slowly moves back which the dog calms down and sat there in his spot.

They stared at the dog, seeing that it doesn't move almost like it is a statue. Then Luffy pull some dumb faces at the dog but nothing.

Nami: Why is there dog doing here in the middle of town?

Y/n: No idea but that look.......it seems that dog doesn't want us to get close to this building.

He looks up and seeing that it was a pet store as he look down at the dog who is looking up at him.