S1E12: The pirate restaurant

(Intro)

(Intro ends)

A cannon fired, destroying a tall stone tower far from the going Merry as we see Usopp and Luffy having fun testing out the cannons since Usopp found some cannon balls and they were testing on it outsider.

Meanwhile we see Nami, Zoro, Y/n and Daisy the rabbit at the kitchen as Daisy set next to Y/n and eating a carrot that Y/n has given him as he pet her on the head which made her purr.

Zoro was fast asleep while Nami came up to him and sat next to him.

Nami: (smirk) See you and Daisy are getting along well.

Y/n: Yeah. Daisy and I have this bound you know.

Nami smiled as Daisy smiled back to Y/n. He made a small smile when Nami get onto his lap and was facing towards him. Daisy blushes, knowing what is going happen as she goes off and hide while Nami smirked at him.

Nami: (smirk) Now we have all the room to ourselves, how's about we have some "fun."

Y/n: (blush) Like right here? Right now?

Nami: (giggle) Nervous? Zoro is a heavy sleeper anyways so we have the place to ourselve.

She then press her breast to his chest while gently wrap her arms around his neck which made Y/n blushing even more which Nami let's out a light chuckle and goes for a kiss. Y/n just shut his eyes and their lips where about to touch.

However there was another blast that shook kitchen which cost Nami to lose her balance and fell onto thr ground. Daisy hops over to her, checking to see if she is alright while Nami gets pissed as she immediately sat up.

Nami: (angry) Can we have a peace and quiet just for once here?!

Y/n: Yeah I think it's time to stop otherwise we might have no cannons. Be right back.

He goes outside as he shut the door. Nami is still pissed when Daisy rub her head to Nami's arm which she smiled and gently picked Daisy up.

Nami: (giggle) Girls have to stick together right?

Daisy smiles while she node and moments later Y/n opens the door and throws Usopp and Luffy into the kitchen.

Luffy: (Sat up) Oh come on man that was fun!

Y/n: Well if you want to draw in any pirates or sea monsters  then that's on you.

Suddenly he heard something and turn to see what looks like a hook hanging off the left side of the ship. While Nami yells at the two for making too much noise he investigate the hook. He slowly make his way over as he ready his pistol on his holster as he slowly apporch the hook and once close he slowly move his head over to see who is climbing.

Before he can see, he was immediately punched in the face, making himself stumble backwards as a guy holding a sword with sunglasses wearing a blue jacket, grey treasures and a black shirt underneath the jacket.

???: (angry) How dare you attack us! You are dead!

Y/n: I don't even know you.

???: (angry) Doesn't matter, time to die!

He charges towards him and swing his sword at him but Y/n dodges every singal swings until Y/n grabbed his arm, kicked him in the stomach and fold his arm onto his back as he then pinned him onto the ground, disarming him from his sword as he puts a pistol at the back of his head.