S1E7: The great Captain Usopp

(Intro)

(End intro)

The sun rises for a new day as we see Luffy, Zoro boat tied up to Nami and Y/n's boat so both boats will not drifted away as in the boat where Nami and Y/n is in was a small room where we see the two sleeping together as Nami is all cuddled up with Y/n as the two slept.

Soon Y/n was the first to wake up as he open his eyes and was looking up at the ceiling of the boat while he turns to see Nami sleeping next to him and cuddling him. This made Y/n blushed to have a girl sleeping next to him as he stared at her.

Soon she woke up as she open her eyes follow by with a cute yawn as she sees Y/n is awake which she smiled and said.

Nami: (smile) Morning there Y/n, sleep well~?

Y/n: I guess. You know I'll be fine sleeping outside.

Nami: (giggle) But your soo warm cuddling you. Besides I can't let my treasure get away.

Y/n: T-Treasure?

Then Nami move to sat on top of him which made him blush even more which Nami noticed as she land her finger onto his chest.

Nami: (smirk) I see you never have a cute girl sitting on top of you. Tell me.....what type of girl do you like?

Y/n: (blush) I......I.......I....I don't know, sorry.

Nami: (Grabs his left cheek) No need to apologise to me. I like men who are hot, serious and knows how to get things done. Your perfect and not only that, your a very sexxy gunslinger which I like even more.

She then gets really close to him, so close in fact her chest was pressed against Y/n's and the two were breathing heavily as Y/n has this strange feeling that made him grab Nami's ass without thinking.

Nami: (smirk) Oooohh~your making your moves on me, aren't you~?

Y/n: (blush) I-I didn't mean to-

Nami: (puts finger over his lips) Sssshhhh, usually for that would cost you berries but for you......your just too hot to resist so I will allow you do anything you want to me for free.

Y/n cheeks was blushing made which Nami just giggled seeing him all nervous as she gently grab the back of his head and pulls in for a kiss as Y/n shut his eyes with his heart skip a beat.

Luffy: (kicks the door open) GOOD MORNING YOU TWO! RISE AND SHINE!

They immediately look over to see Luffy there while Luffy looks at the two as there was a moment of silence and then he ask.

Luffy: Are you two playing a game or something?

Nami and Y/n: (angry) GET OUT LUFFY!!!

Y/n fire his pistol at Luffy which he dodges it while we see Zoro seeing this as he sighs while eating an apple.

(Short while later)

Once that was done we see Nami and Y/n outside with Luffy and Zoro as Y/n addresses the problem they have.

Y/n: We need a bigger ship. Its obvious enough two small boats ain't gonna last in the grand line. Not to mention we need a bigger crew if we have a chance against any pirates.

Luffy: Oh yeah you have a point there.

Zoro: What we need is a place to get a boat. Any ideas?

Nami: (smile) We're in luck because there is an island north from here that we can check out. Hopefully we can get our ship there.