S2E1: Going to meet a old friend

(Months ago)

It was a stormy weather as rain is pouring very fast in what seems like a town. Nobody is seen walking through the streets and only the sounds of rain. Then a foot splash onto the wet floor as a figure make his walk through the storm as lighting soon came at last. Soon he reaches a bar as the figure stood in front of it as a flash of light appeared and we see the figure to be Y/n.

He make his way inside the bear as he opens the bar doors and walks inside. There was no sign of anyone apart of one man sitting at the booth as Y/n make his way over to him as the mysterious man turns his head to see him.

 There was no sign of anyone apart of one man sitting at the booth as Y/n make his way over to him as the mysterious man turns his head to see him

John: Never thought to see you here. What brings you here.

Y/n: A ship will be arriving here tomorrow morning. I saw your ship at the docks so I came here and well...here you are.

John: (light chuckle) You found me.

Y/n sat next to him as the two man have a drink and after they have theie drink Y/n tells John.

Y/n: I'm going there John.

John: Hm?

Y/n: I'm going over to the grand line and finding the one piece. I'm gonna complete Gavin's wish.

John: It's a dangerous journey.

Y/n: I'm ready for it.

John: Well you want me and my crew to take you there? We're going to the grand line as well.

Y/n: No. This is my journey and I have to do this alone.

John: Man you really need a crew.

Y/n: I'll be fine.

John stared at Y/n and then he takes a drink and once finished he tells Y/n.

John: Okay, here's the deal. Near the Grand line is this island called Polestar island and a town called Loguetown. We'll meet up there okay?

Y/n: Deal.

He place down their payment and turns to leave.

John: You know.....being part of a crew would make your journey a lot more easier.

Y/n stops and falls silent for a moment. After that he left the bar as John just sighs to himself as he thinks to himself.

John: (thought) Maybe one day you will be part of the crew. That way.....you won't always be alone. I just hope so.

And then disappeared within the shadows just as the bar tender came out only to see nonone here but berries left behind by the two which he takes and still wandering where did the other guy John have gone to?

(Intro)