Chapter 3

"Sometimes,Home is a person"

Meera was on the way to her office when she got an call from Rishab.She picked up the call and before she could greet him,she heard him speaking.

"Tonight Vihaan and Abhi are coming for Dinner.They'll be there by 8."He said and hung up the call.She sighed and parked the car.Taking the private elevator,she went to her cabin and was greeted by her PA,Chirag Patel.

"Good Morning mam,Welcome back"He said while she nodded.

"Good Morning Chirag.Do me a favour ask the HR to meet me in 5 minutes"She said and opened her laptop and started working.The next minute she heard a knock on the door.

She let the person come in."No need for your greetings Ms.Sharma.I want to meet all the head of department and ask all the new employees to meet me in my cabin.You can leave"She said and the lady nodded and left.

"Mam everyone is here"Chirag peeked his head through the door and asked her.Meera let them inside.There were about 5 new employees including Aarohi.

"Please take a seat."Meera said while she stood up and sat in front of them.

"Let me get clear to you,Mr.Rajvansh might be lenient once but don't accept it from me.You guys can enjoy your work here,that is my guarantee but I need the work to be at its best.You're our family now.All the best and Congratulations"She said while all nodded and started leaving.

"Ms.Desai,please stay back"She said and all left except for her.Meera jumped on her and hugged her.She hugged her back and then broke the hug.

"Aaru I missed you man"Meera said while Aarohi laughed.

"I missed you too mam"She teased her and got a smack from Meera.

"How is your husband?"Aarohi asked her and took a seat in front of Meera.

"Rishabh ji is fine.We have dinner tonight with his friends at our place."Meera said and Aarohi nodded.

"Okay boss.I'll leave.Our COO is an Hitler"She said and ran while Meera chuckled.

Keeping aside all the thoughts she met all the head of departments and cleared the pendings and mailed all her works to Ayush.She was working for continuously 7 hours.She was saving the last file of the day when her phone rang.It was Rishab.

"Meera,did you leave?!"Rishab asked.

"I'll leave now"She said and closed her laptop and kept the phone on speaker and started packing her bag.Rishab groaned and spoke.

"The cook is on leave today.Did you forgot?How are you gonna prepare the food in an hour."He said and then it stuck her.It was her duty to cook today.Aarohi who was standing at the doorstep heard the conversation and ran to pack her bag.

"I'll cook it faster.Don't worry"

"If you didn't want to cook for my friends,you could told me earlier.I would've ordered."

He said while Meera stopped doing the work and looked at her phone in disbelief.It sure hurt her knowing he thinks she did this intentionally.

"I'll do it.Just be on time."She said and he hung up the call without replying.Meera turned and saw Aarohi there.

Picking her phone she started leaving when Aarohi pulled her wrist and made her halt in her steps.Aarohi and Meera looked at everyone.She left her wrists and Meera walked to parking area.Aarohi picked her bag dropping a text to Ayush to pick her from Shekhawat mansion.

She ran and before Meera could get in she went and sat beside her in passenger seat.Meera looked at her confused but started the car and started driving.