Chapter 6

"I remember every word you told me,I cant stop thinking about it "

Meera and Rishab entered the cabin and greeted Dr.Sethia.Meera looked nervous and she looked at the doctor and her friend as if telling him not to open his mouth.He looked at Rishab and gave a tight-lipped smile.

"How can I help you Mr.Shekhawat?"The doctor said and Meera looked at Rishab playing with her fingers.

"Meera is feeling nauseous and has a continuous dizzy feeling."Rishab said and the doctor nodded and click the button to call an nurse in his cabin.A minute later,A nurse entered and greeted the doctor.

"Mrs.Shekhawat,I will run a few tests.We will wait for the reports until then I'll prescribe you medicine and vitamins since your body is weak."

Meera nodded and the doctor informed the nurse to guide her for a blood test.Meera followed all the procedures while Rishab just looked at them.

After all the procedures,Meera again sat beside Rishab who looked at her."I will mail you the reports or you can even collect it yourself."The doctor said and Rishab nodded.

Both of them stood up and started leaving when Meera saw Abhishek there.She held Rishab's hand and pointed towards Abhishek.Rishab followed her finger and saw an worried Abhishek.

He quickly marched towards him and Meera too matched his pace."Abhi"Rishab said and he looked up to see his brother.He hugged him while tears started streaming down his eyes.

Rishab hugged him back and patted his back.Meera too got worried about her friend.Breaking the hug,Meera passed Rishab her water bottle and Rishab made him drink the water.

"Abhishek,Is Sim fine?"Meera asked and Abhishek  looked at her and nodded his head negatively.She kept looking at him but then she needed to know what had happened.

"We were going to meet my in-laws and I didn't want to go and we had a little argument.She was calmly making me understand but I lost my patience and snapped at her harshly.She was angry and started leaving when she tripped and fell down."

Meera looked at him while she was definitely angry at him and Rishab looked at Abhishek sighing.His anger brings the worst out of him.

"I brought her to hospital.I don't want to lose my Simran,Meera.I won't be able to live without her"Abhishek cried while Meera looked at him.

"I hope both Sim and Baby are fine, Abhishek"Meera said while he nodded.Then Meera sat beside Abhishek and Rishab.He looked at her while she looked lost.Meera waited for this to get over soon.She wanted her only friend to be fine and healthy.

"Mr.Rathore"The nurse called and Abhishek stood up and went near her.

"How's my wife?"He asked impatiently.

"Mrs.Rathore is fine now.The baby is also healthy and strong."The doctor said and Abhishek sighed in relief while the doctor left patting his shoulder.

"Thank God!!Rishi they are fine."He said and hugged Rishab.Meera looked at him and smiled.

"You take care of them!!I'll come and meet you at your place"Rishab said and Abhishek looked at him.

"Abhishek,don't eat food from here.I'll cook something for you guys.Rishab ji,aap Simran aur Abhishek ke liye juice order kar dijiye na"Meera said and Rishab nodded.

Abhishek went and sat beside Simran's bed on the stool.She didn't look at him and her gaze was entirely on the window.Abhishek held her hand but she ignored him.

Meera knocked the door and entered with Rishab who had two glasses of fresh juice.Simran looked at them and smiled seeing Meera.Rishab gave one glass to Meera and other to Abhishek.