Chapter 21

"Escape to the unknown"

Meera and Rishab entered and saw everyone smirking at them except Ayush.Meera looked at them and made a confusing face.They both sat and Meera looked at Kriya who made a sulking face as she was sitting in between Ayaan and Mayank.

Vihaan sat beside Anamika and Karan while Ayush and Aarohi were beside Meera and Rishab.

A waiter came and The gents asked the ladies to order.They ordered food according to everyone's taste and everyone started speaking.

"Let's play something"Mayank said as the waiter served drinks to everyone but when he came near Meera,Rishab asked him to leave showing his fingers.The waiter nodded and went ahead.

"Bring a Ferrero Rocher Shake"Rishab said and the waiter nodded and left.A small smile formed on Karan's and Ayush's lips seeing Rishab caring for Meera.

"Tu abhi bhi chota bacha hi hai"Ayush commented and Aarohi smacked his arm lightly.Ayush smiled and kept his hand on her hand below the table.

"Ab buddhe toh aap hogaye hai"Mayank said and everyone laughed while Ayush showed him a middle finger.

"I need to use the washroom."Kriya said and left from there glaring at Ayaan which didn't go unnoticed by Vihaan and Meera who looked at each other.

Rishab looked at Meera and saw her looking pale and an uneasy look on her face.He looked around and then it clicked him.They were at a seesha parlour and Meera felt claustrophobic in smoking areas.

"I'll be back in a minute"Rishab said and stood up and left before anyone could ask anything.He walked towards Reception and asked them to call their manager.

The manager who was passing by heard him and walked towards him.He introduced himself and Rishab nodded.

"How can I help you Mr.Shekhawat?"The manager spoke and Rishab looked at him and pointed towards their table.

"I want you to arrange a roof top dining and book it entirely."Rishab said and The manager looked at him.

"But sir---"He stopped in between when Rishab spoke.

"I didn't complete Mr.Verma,I need the entire roof dining.If you can't,you know what I'm capable of"Rishab said and during the last sentence he kept his hand on the shoulder of Manager giving him a sweet sarcastic smile.

The manager nodded and Rishab left to their table.

"Kya hua Bhai?"Karan asked as soon as Rishab sat.

"Nothing much.The manager is my college colleague so went to meet him."Rishab said and Vihaan looked at him raising his eyebrows but Rishab signalled him later and he kept quiet.

They were chit chatting and a minute later the waiter arrived who was sweating profusely.

"Sir,our roof top dining is newly opened.Would you like to shift there."The waiter said and Rishab smirked.

"Sure"Rishab said before anyone else could reply.

Rishab stood up and held Meera's hand and walked out and others to followed them.After they all sat,The waiter started bringing the dishes and serving them.

They all had their dinner talking.Meera smiled and she felt a bit happy sitting in an open area.

"You did this"Vihaan whispered in Rishab's ear and he nodded.

"Hayeeeeeee!!"Vihaan said and sat back while others looked at him while Ayaan spoke with Kriya who ignored him and he hate it.

"Kriya,you aren't gonna speak"Ayaan whispered and Kriya looked at him with an angry gaze.