Chapter 26

"It takes time to unlearn habits,mine was a person"

"Abhishek was so happy.They are so lucky to have a baby girl"Meera said and Rishab smiled and held her hand and intertwined.

"I know.But ours will be even more beautiful."Rishab said and Meera smiled.

"We will stay at my apartment."Meera said to Rishab who nodded and drove towards her apartment.Meera had bought an apartment when she got her first salary making payments in EMI.

Rishab parked the car and Meera got down and went to security to collect her apartment keys with Rishab behind her.

After collecting the key,they entered inside the lift and pressed the 13th floor.Meera had held his palms tightly as she was a bit claustrophobic.

Meera opened the door and entered and Rishab locked the door.It was a 2BHK flat with an balcony and park opposite to the building.Rishab came here the first time after their marriage when they were out for a date.

"Mera pyaara Ghar."Meera said and smiled while Rishab brought two glasses of water and passed to Meera.

"Let's sleep baby"Meera said caressing her belly and walked inside the room and laid down while Rishab too removed his shirt and laid down beside her.

He pulled her closer and she quickly snuggled into him and slept.Next morning Meera woke up and looked at him and ruffled his hair and quickly freshened up and went out to take milk as she informed the security at night.

She made coffee and tea and washed the utensils and took them inside and saw Rishab awake and making the bed.

"I would have done that"Meera said and Rishab took his cup and sat on bed edge.

"I know.But I wanted to do it."Meera smiled and both had their cups complete.Meera left with the cups and Rishab went to freshen up.

They both quickly left to mansion.Meera freshend up and took bath while Rishab got ready and went downstairs to inform his schedule for today.

"Maa,today night also we will stay at Vihaan.Karan aur Kriya bhi honge."Rishab said and Kajal nodded.

"Teri biwi ka khayal rakhna"Amrutha said and walked to have breakfast.Rudra smiled and left.Meera walked downstairs and went to have breakfast.

After completing the breakfast,Meera took blessings from Amrutha,Kajal and Rudra.Stefan entered inside and Meera looked at him.

"Ma'am your PA is here.Shall I send him in"He asked and Meera glared at Rishab and nodded her head.Chirag entered inside wiping the dust.

"Good Morning Ma'am.Here is the file of the site,I got it checked by our lawyer."Chirag spoke everything in a professional tone.

"Good morning to you too Chirag.Is the expert team ready?"Meera said and Chirag nodded.

"Yes ma'am.They'll reach the site in an hour and even we need to leave to reach in an hour."Chirag said and Meera nodded.

"I'll go by my bike ma'am"Chirag said but before Meera could reply Rishab did.

"It's so sunny.Come in car with us"Rishab said.

"Thank you for the offer sir. But I don't want to interfere.I shall take your leave"Chirag spoke while Rudra smiled seeing his determination.

"Mr.Chirag my son is right.Your bike will be safe here."Chirag looked at Meera who nodded.

"As you say sir"Chirag said while Karan,Rishab took blessings and left.

"Maa,mujhe bahut ghabrahat ho rahi hai."Meera said as her tensed face was visible.

"Nothing will happen.Take his name,you'll feel better"Amrutha said to Meera and showed the temple where the idol was placed.Meera nodded and took their blessings.