•Chapter 32•

Rishab and Meera sat in silence with each other's emotions. Meera felt the pain as all the memories came into her mind. Today, when she got to know about Karan and Kriya, she felt sad.

Even her relationship was broken and her husband believed everyone was right except her. She was frustrated and what led to her frustration was his care. She thought he is doing this out of pity and she didn't want that.

Whereas, Rishab didn't know but whenever seeing Meera he felt bad for hurting her.When he saw Anamika stand up for herself and broke her relationship with Karan and the way Kriya pushed Ayaan away and fought for her. He wanted Meera to hit him, make him realise his mistakes now.

Rishab was always deprived of love, his parents were busy with work and he had grown up with his grandmother and grandfather. He was devastated after the demise of his grandfather and since then his grandmother was also always in the temple or her room.

Rishab only loved his siblings. He loved them a lot and still does. Kriya had a special place as she loves him a lot and always stayed beside her. Later when Meera came into his life, His life was good. She loved him a lot and made him fall for her harder.

But soon things started changing and during their honeymoon, Rishab was broken. He couldn't believe it and left. He gave a cold shoulder to Meera, ignoring her presence and didn't reply to her. He started losing his trust in everything.

Whereas, Meera was always the princess of the family.Loved by her parents and her protective brother. She loved them immensely but everything went when her parents asked her to get married to Rishab. She didn't want to get married and Ayush even protested.

But when he got Vicky's proposal he asked Meera to accept Rishab's. She did and eventually, she fell for him whenever she met him in meetings and she saw he had a soft corner for her.

Her life was good until the honeymoon. All was a mess, he started giving her the cold shoulder. She tried to talk to him but all he did was ignore her. He went on international trips for business instead of Karan.

One day when she had enough, She yelled at him and even then all he did was ignore her. She eventually had time and stopped convincing him. She stayed beside him but never meddled with him.

When Kajal got into an accident, he blamed her and yelled at her because she was driving. Even she was hurt but that day she knew he didn't care and also his trust in her was fading.

Meera tried to give her best but he closed off and never did anything for her. He would usually go late, skip parties, and come drunk home. His brother was not close to her but Kriya was and she always was with them.

Meera and Rishab together were really happy. They were the power couple in their friend circle. Rishab sighed as his thoughts broke and he looked at Meera.

"Let's go for dinner," Rishab said and Meera looked at him and denied having food.

"Khane pe gussa mat nikalo," Rishab said and Meera looked at him.

She sighed and sat in a wheelchair with his help and they both left for dinner. Rishab and Meera sat and a minute later Karan and Kriya entered.

The maids served the food and left while Meera looked at the veggies on her plate. She sighed and started eating.

"Bhai, I'm going to Anam's place tonight."Rishab heard him and looked at him and nodded his head.

"Take guards with you," Rishab spoke and Karan nodded.

"Bhabhi, I will go to Ridha's home and stay there tonight," Kriya said to Meera. She nodded her head. Ridha was one of the cousins of the Shekhawat.

The siblings quickly had dinner and left the home greeting them. Rishab cleared the dishes as the maids left for the outhouse.