Chapter 4

"Baby,you light up my world like nobody else"

Rishab woke up to find the other side of the bed empty.Stretching his muscles,he stood up and went to the balcony.The sounds of bangles brought his attention that Meera had entered the room.

Meera stood beside him and passed him a cup of coffee while she had a cup of tea for herself.Giving the cup to him,she settled herself in the bean bag and started sipping her tea.The sound of bangles tingling with her hand movements.

"I'm sorry!I didn't know when I fell asleep"Meera said gaining his attention.He turned towards her and stood with the support of the railing of glass.He looked at her,taking in all the features of the beauty in front of her.

She had worn a red colour kurta and Palazzo with a dupatta around her neck and pearl earrings and the mangalsutra around her neck.Her hair open,and a small black bindi adorning her forehead.How could she look so perfect everytime,he thought.

"Rishab ji"She called his name and he looked towards her raising his eyebrows and she repeated the sentence she said earlier.

"It's fine.You looked exhausted."He said while she looked at him and smiled.He looked at her and started sipping his coffee, enjoying his morning view.She stood up and started leaving when Rishab held her wrists and pulled her towards him.

The force with which Rishab pulled,she directly landed on his naked chest.She looked up to see him already looking at her.The intensity of his gaze made her shy,she looked down at his naked chest while red colour tinted her cheeks and ear making her look cute.

"Meera"He called her and she turned towards him and looked in his eyes.He closed his eyes and left her wrists and moved back.Meera looked at him astonished.Before he could walk away,Meera held his arm and made him look at her.

"Do I disgust you so much,that you're embrass to introduce me as your wife?"She asked and his head snapped towards her as realization stuck him about what she is indicating.

No,Meera.You make me proud,he wanted to say but rather chose the harsh words.Meera looked at him for answer when he held her arms tightly,pulling her closer to him.She looked in his eye.She can the read the lie through his eyes.

"You always embarrass me,Meera and yes,you disgust me alot than anyone"He said while Meera looked in his eyes which didn't make an eye contact with hers.Though she knew it was an white lie,a tear cascaded down her eyes.She slightly pushed him and created some distance between them.

Meera closed her eyes,inhaling deeply.She knew she needs her inhaler and she turned and went to the closet and used her inhaler while Rishab stood there looking at her.He got worried when he saw her breathing get uneven.

A few minutes later,she came out and picked his clothes and made the bed while he looked at her.She closed the door and left to kitchen while Rishab went to the closet and looked at the file,he asked his lawyer to prepare.He knows,his father is gonna kill him for taking this decision without consulting him.But,this is necessary.

He was going when he saw one of Meera's closet cabinet open.He went to close it when his eyes fell on the pictures there.Few where with him and some where of his from parties they went,some where with their family,Karan,Kriya and her friends,Abhishek,Avinash and her brother.

He saw all the pictures but mostly everything had his picture together with others.He looked the pictures when he saw an asthma inhaler.He took that out and checked the medicine which was about to get completed.He searched for some file and found it hidden under a pile of westerns.

He opened the file and saw it was hers.As he was going through the file,he got to know that she had asthma which was mild before 9 months but the symptoms increased recently making her breath uneven.Taking his phone out,he clicked the pictures and sent them to his trusted doctor and closed the file and kept it where it was and went to freshen up.