Chapter 28

"Your presence makes me feel Calm"

Rishab was seated in Doctor's cabin and Rakshit was also present being the gynaecologist of Meera.

"Mr.Shekhawat Meera's back was hit harshly against the wall.The chances of fetal loss was high,she has to take proper bed rest for a month."Mr.Khan said and Rishab nodded.

"Meera will get frequent attacks.The fear is instilled in her of losing her child.You have to be very careful around her.Try to open up to her,Listen to her and most importantly stay beside her. "Rakshit said while Rishab nodded.

"I'll frequently visit Meera for check ups as she isn't letting any other doctor to treat her.Dr.Khan do forward all the files to me"Rakshit said and Rishab nodded while The doctors started discussing about the reports.

Rishab left the cabin and went to Meera's room.The nurse left as soon as Rishab entered.

Meera stirred in sleep,Rishab looked at her and kept a pillow beside her and sat on the couch.It was 11 and Rishab woke Meera up and helped her to washroom and then made her sit on bed.

He opened her hair and brushed it and made a lose plait so her hair won't distrub her.He wiped her face with wet wipes and made her drink water.

"Bhook lagi hai"Meera said and Kanishka entered with Rakesh,Kajal,Rudra and Amrutha.Rishab turned and took the bag from Rudra and adjusted her bed.

"Pagal chokri.Tujhe pata hai Mai kitna ghabra gayi thi"Kanishka said and Meera nodded.

"Yesterday she was crying waterfalls and now you're scolding my daughter"Rakesh said and Kanishka glared at him.

All the elders spoke with her for few minutes and even scolded her and Amrutha too cried and Meera looked at her

"She always does this.Mai toh buri hu."Amrutha said and Meera nodded her head negatively.

"Nahi dadi----"Meera didn't complete the sentence as her stomach growled and Meera looked at them and they all laughed.

"Somebody feed her first,phir daatungi Mai"Amrutha said and Kanishka nodded and started feeding her.Meera took her medicines and Rishab made her sleep and all the elders left talking to him.

"Avinash,Where is he?...I'm coming"Rishab disconnected the call and stood up when Kriya and Aarohi entered.

"Take care of her.I'll come soon"Rishab said and left.

Rishab drove the car to Avinash's basement.Avinash is in the mafia and it was hidden from everyone except his business partners.

Rishab entered inside after the security check in and saw Vicky tied to a chair.Avinash was standing there with Ayush who was smirking.

"Look my bestfriend is in town"Avinash said and all the attention went on Rishab.

"I'm not here for your stupid games.I'll deal with him and then you can do whatever you want."Rishab said and Avinash smirked and croaked his finger and called a guard and whispered something.

A minute later,the guard came with all torture items.Rishab looked at him and smirked.They all were devil in disguise of human.

Rishab walked towards Vicky and pulled his hair and Vicky yelled.Rishab sighed and punched him on his face.

"How dare you!Didn't I warn you not to step near Meera and you fucking tired to kill my jaan."Rishab said and pushed him down and looked at him.

"Open his ties."Rishab said and a guard came forward and opened his ties and Rishab gave his hand to Vicky.All looked at him in shocked but Vicky slapped his hand away.