Chapter 20

"Everyone would fake their love,except your parents."

Meera opened the door and jumped on him and Mayank hugged her.She broke the hug and Mayank kissed her forehead and she smiled.Rishab looked at her and that guy whose name was Mayank.

"Why the fuck did you return?I hate you, ass"Meera said and Mayank laughed and kept his hand on her shoulder and spoke.

"Aree yaar!I'm sorry baba.I would have come to meet you but Nidha di got pregnant."Mayank spoke and Meera smiled.

"This is the last time!"Meera warned him and he surrendered his hands and she smiled.They both turned towards Rishab who cleared his throat and Meera looked at him.

"Teenu,He is my husband and Rishab ji ,He is my cousin Mayank."Meera said and Rishab nodded and greeted him.

"Mayank kha----"Kanishka stopped when she saw Meera and Rishab.All the three walked towards her and Kanishka hugged Meera and then blessed both of them.

"Miu,Aaj Maine tere favourite pakode banaye hai aur Rishab beta kaise hai sab Ghar pe"

Kanishka spoke and Meera squealed and went inside while Rishab spoke with Kanishka.Mayank,Meera and Rakesh were eating while Rishab was working.

Ayush entered after a few minutes and after greeting everyone he sat beside Rishab to annoy the hell out of him.

"Mama, Baba idhar aaye na"Meera said and both sat opposite her when Meera looked at Rishab who nodded his head.

"Baba Mama aap log Nana Nani Bane Wale hai"Meera said and there was silence for a minute,she looked at them as they both had tears in their eyes.

Kanishka hugged her and showered kisses all over her face.Meera hugged them.Her baba stood up and sat beside her and kissed her forehead as tears streamed down his eyes.

"I'm so happy bacha.Mai world ka best nanu banunga."He squealed in happiness when Meera hugged him and nodded.

Kanishka bought red chilli to ward off the evil eyes from her and left smiling.

"Rishab beta,bahut bahut badhai ho.Tum dono humesha khush raho aur saath raho"Kanishka said while Rishab smiled and took their blessings.

"Yeh Ayush ka koi reaction nahi hai"Rakesh said while Meera looked up at her father and spoke.

"Ayush knows already aur yeh thoda gussa bhi tha."Meera said and Rakesh nodded.Mayank hugged his sister and smiled while Meera smiled and looked at Rishab.

Kanishka made Rishab sit beside Meera and wished them again.Rakesh looked at his wife who was very happy and he liked it.

After having Lunch Meera was about to walk to guest room but instead went to her mama and took her room keys.Kanishka had happy tears and Passed the keys.

"Everything is as it was and listen please stay a few days with us na.Aur waise bhi first delivery mayke Mai hi hoti hai"Kanishka said and Meera nodded and replied that she will think and decide.

Rishab and Meera entered the room and a nostalgic feeling hit her seeing her room for almost 2.5 years later.

Rishab laid  on bed and Meera sat beside him on bed.

"Meera,Do you want to go on a small trip?Just two of us."Rishab asked while Meera turned and sat in Indian pose on bed and nodded her head.

Seeing her smile,Rishab turned towards him keeping his head on his palms.

"We will go where you want to but don't say Dubai"Rishab said and Meera pout and Rishab looked at her with an smiling face.

"But you have to agree,Dubai is beautiful."Meera said and Rishab surrendered.When Rishab asked her on their wedding,about her favourite places,she said she only wants to go to Dubai