Chapter 8

"Have you ever felt like,your so much broken that now the person who was your healer now he is most who hurts you"

Rishab left her wrists as soon as they entered the room.Meera rubbed her wrists while glaring at Rishab.She was hurt by his behaviour.Rishab looked at her and turned around.

"How dare you yell at me!!"Rishab yelled and Meera looked at him,his back on her front.She turned him around and looked into his eyes.

"I will yell at you every time you're  wrong."Meera said calmly.Rishab pulled her closer by her arms,digging his nails in her skin.Meera struggled in his arms.

"You're hurting me"She said looking into his eyes.Rishab looked at her and then left her and stood at the doorway.

"I used to love you and now I love to hurt you"He said and stormed off the room.Karan and Kriya came inside the room and saw a Meera was sitting in a corner crying.

Kriya ran towards her and hugged her while Karan to sat beside Meera and hugged them.She sat there crying for a few minutes until her breath started getting uneven.She tapped in Karan's chest and he moved away.She stood up and ran to the closet with Karan and Kriya behind her.

She used the inhaler and sags down the closet door while using the inhaler.She closed her eyes and all the memories of them started to dive deep in her brains.She closed her eyes and looked ahead of nothing.

She wiped her tears and stood up with help of Karan.Kriya passed her a glass of water after she sat on the bed.Meera was silent all the while and Kriya left to office as she had something important to deal with.Karan stayed beside her.

"Bhabhi are you fine?Should I call the doctor?"Karan asked as he was souch worried about her.Meera denied him and looked outside.

"You should leave for office,I'm also leaving now"Meera said while she stood up and went into the closet not waiting for his reply.She came out after changing her clothes and saw Karan still there.

Before she could ask him anything,Karan spoke."I will drop you and pick you up at 8."Meera smiled and nodded her head and collected all her belongings and left the room.

Karan started the car while Meera looked outside.
"Karan,Do you think I'll be a good mother?"Meera asked while Karan was shocked but nonetheless replied.

"I have seen you playing with kids in our orphanage and the way you treat me and Kiu as your children.I know,You'll be the best.I believe you will never fail"

Karan said while Meera smiled and got down while Karan roared off to his office.Karan entered his office and started working when his PA informed him that Rishab wants to meet him.

Rishab was in his cabin when Karan entered inside his cabin.He was really angry at his brother but here he was his boss.

"Karan,Report of Ranawat's"Rishab asked while he was typing something on his MaC book.

"I'll submit it by an hour"Karan said and waited for him to ask him to leave.

"Where's Meera?"He asked and Karan's head shot up and he looked at him.

"She went to her office.Shall I leave?"Karan said and then asked him who nodded his head and Karan left.

Rishab started working on a presentation when  someone knock on his door.Rishab let them in,while still working on the presentation.

"Sir,the virtual meeting with Rajvansh is scheduled now.Mr.Rajvansh requested if we could do the meeting now."His PA said and Rishab thought for a minute and nodded.

"We will start the meeting in 5.Inform Karan and ask him to join this meeting."Rishab said and His PA nodded and left.

Rishab stood up and went to the ceiling to floor window.He took a deep breath looking at the sun shining and down people were working hard to earn money,the waiters at the cafe were gossiping and much more.