Chapter 23

"I look at her and think do I deserve such a sweet soul"

"I know who gave that package"Meera said and Rishab looked at her.

"Who?"Rishab asked her while Meera looked down and whispered the name but Rishab couldn't hear so he asked her to repeat.

"V--vicky"Meera said while Rishab stood up with anger and Meera looked at him as she thought he would put some allegations on her.She prepared herself to listen to him.

"That asshole!!"Rishab yelled as his gaze fell on Meera who flinched and clutched her stomach.Rishab sighed and turned around and took a deep breath.He didn't want to hurt her verbally, emotionally or physically.

"I will look after it.Do you want waffle,I will order it for you"Rishab said while Meera looked at him bewildered.She didn't expect this but nonetheless she nodded her head and Rishab stood up.

"Change in your night wear,I'll come back in few minutes"Rishab said and stood up but Meera held his wrists.

"Please don't leave me"Meera whispered and Rishab knew she meant for both,for now and forever.

"I won't.Go change"Rishab said and Meera nodded and stood up and went to washroom to change while Rishab sat on bed and called Vihaan.

"Bol bhai"Vihaan said as soon as he picked the call and Rishab asked him to wait and he added Abhishek and merged the call.

"Abhi,Vihaan look into this matter until I come back."Rishab said while Abhi hummed and Vihaan nodded.Rishab said them what happened and both listened to him carefully.

"Hmm...Ri,If he has sent the package to Kerala,then he is spying on you.I think you should be aware."Abhishek said.

"Rishi Meera is very sensitive and after party I feel something was off.By the way,Did you open the package?"Vihaan asked.

"I did.There was a scary doll stabbed with knife and a card"Rishab said as he looked towards washroom to see if Meera was out.

"That's psychotic.What was in the card?"Abhishek asked and Vihaan too nodded.

"I would destroy you again and break you like I did last time."Rishab said and Vihaan thought of something and Rishab sighed.

"Rishab you better strengthen the security around her."Vihaan said and Rishab hummed and Abhishek spoke.

"I think Ayush might know, something that you don't.And strength the security around the ladies of the house."Abhishek said and Rishab hummed.

"Waffle aagaya kya?"Meera yelled from washroom while all the three chuckled.

"Haa"Rishab said and Meera hummed.

"Acha suno,I'll talk with Dad and Karan and you guys too look there"Rishab said and both the boys nodded and declined the call.

Meera came out and sat on bed while Rishab passed her waffle which came a minute ago.Meera are the waffle and looked at Rishab.She quickly wiped her face and lied down while Rishab went in balcony and facetime his Father and Karan.

"Papa Karan can you go to my study"Rishab said and Rudra nodded and went to study room and Karan too entered and declined the call.

The father-son duo sat on the couch and Rishab said to them about the package and note but not about the person.Rudra was calm while Karan was angry.

"Papa Karan we should tighten the security around maa,dadi,kiu and Anamika"Rishab said and Karan nodded.

"Rishab, Take care of my daughter."Rudra said and Rishab nodded and hung up the call and entered inside and looked at Meera who was scrolling through her phone.