Chapter 12

"I miss the old you"

Ayush entered the Shekhawat mansion and was greeted by Kajal and Rudra.He took their blessings and went towards Meera's room.He knocked on the door and Meera was about to get up when Rishab stood up and opened the door.

"Oh my sweet brother-in-law,How are you?"Ayush said sarcastically and Meera chuckled.

"Fuck off Ayush"Rishab said and let him in.Ayush walked towards his sister and sat beside her.Meera snuggled and hugged him.Ayush laughed at her sudden reaction.

"Ayushhhhhhh!!I missed you"Meera said and Ayush chuckeld.Rishab looked at them and a small smile formed on his lips but he did itt before anyone could see.

"I know Meera.No one can resist me."Ayush said and Meera hit him on his arms.Ayush passed her the ice-cream he bought.It was Meera's favourite flavour,salty caramel delight.Meera ate the entire tub of ice-cream.

Ayush kept speaking to her and she too while Rishab was working on his laptop.Meera then looked at Ayush who was looking at her lovingly.

"Ayu tum mama Bane Wale ho"Meera said while Ayush looked at her and then glared at Rishab.Seeing his angry face,Meera looked at him.Ayush stood up and went towards Rishab.

"How fucking dare you?Didn't I w----"Ayush started speaking when Rishab cut him off in between.

"She is my wife,now.Its our decision Ayush.You can't expect me to run around other womens and get me a tag of cheater."Rishab said and Ayush looked at him.

"You did that before your marriage."Ayush said and Rishab kept his laptop aside and gave full attention to him.

"That was my past,my personal life and I don't remember give you right to question my character."Rishab said and Ayush was about to say when Meera spoke in between.

"Please stop.Mend your ways please,I beg.Your rivalry have caused the most pain to me.Bhai don't force me to break my ties with you all."Meera said as she was tired enough of their silly fights.

"I want you beside me Rishab ji.Bhai,I know you're protective but this is my life and at some point we had to be parents."Meera said and both of them listened to her.

"Eventually every relationship grows with time and this tiny being inside me is the proof of ours.You need to understand that bhai."Meera said and Ayush looked at her.

"I just want you to be happy for me."She said and went inside the washroom.Ayush looked at the washroom door and sat on the couch.

"Rishab Is there something that I should know.I have seen her growing she wasn't like this."Ayush said while Rishab looked at him.He didn't say anything and kept quiet.

"Nope.Just know that she is pregnant and she needs everyone.Be happy for her and support her."Rishab said and Ayush nodded.

"I know something isn't right.Anyways I'll leave."Ayush said and left the mansion.

Meera came out and saw Rishab who was pacing around speaking on his phone.Meera went and sat in bed and started using her mobile.

"I want to talk about the child"Meera heard Rishab and nodded before keep her phone aside and giving her attention to him.

"Meera,this child inside of you is ours.I don't want him to have a broken family but looking at us,I don't want to hurt my family.So I have decided we will shift to my apartment and there we will live under same roof but not together."

Meera looked at him but his heart clenched saying his words.Meera took a minute to understand his talks.

"You mean co-parenting"Meera asked him in simple words and he nodded.Meera looked at him and shaked her head in denial.Rishab raised his eyebrows and Meera looked at him.

"I don't want to divorce you"Meera said and Rishab looked at her.

"Meera there is no point in being a relationship.I can't forgive you for what you did."Rishab said and Meera looked down and started fidgeting her fingers.

"I didn't do anything.I explained you.You used to say you believe me but then you started ignoring me and blaming me for something i didn't do."Meera said and Rishab looked at her.

"I saw it with my own fucking eyes,Meera."Rishab yelled and Meera looked down as tears started streaming down her eyes.

"N--ot everyth--ing we see is truth.I was tra--pped.I was the only one who faced the con--sequences "Meera said and Rishab looked at her.He was controlling his anger.He was digging nails in his palms.

"Look Meera,I'm not gonna change my decision.''Rishab said and Meera looked at him as tears started streaming down her eyes.Her heart pained thinking about it.A sob escaped her lips as she quickly ran to washroom pushing him aside.

Rishab knocked on the door but he heard the shower turn on.Meera sags down on the bathroom tile and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Meera,open the fucking door"Rishab banged on the door and few minutes later Meera opened the door,all wet.Water dripping from her hairs.Her saree wet and her eyes red and breathing uneven.

She walked to the closet and locked the door.Rishab waited outside and a few minutes later,the door opened and Meera looked at him and started walking away when Rishab held her wrists and pulled her back.

Meera didn't look at him and Rishab eye's were not leaving her.He sighed and made her sit on the bed and he too sat beside her.

"Meera,I can't forgive you and neither forget you.I want you to leave me and neither do I have strength to live like this."Rishab said and Meera kept quiet.

"I'll give you the papers soon they're ready.Now go and have your dinner."Rishab said and left to washroom to freshen up.Meera disagreed with him at all cost.He alone can't take the decision.She will never sign them.

She went and slept on bed,turning off the lamp from her side and snuggled herself in a thick blanket.She was tried from all the events happening in her life.

While Rishab stood under the shower,moving his hands in his hairs and then standing by stretching his hands.

"I can't hurt you anymore.Everytime I do,It hurts me more.I can't Meera and you need to understand that by hook or crook"Rishab said and closed his eyes.

He came out and saw Meera sleeping.He thought she had already ate and went downstairs for dinner and was greeted by his family.He started eating when his mother interrupted him.

"Meera doesn't want to have dinner?"Rishab looked at his mother and nodded negatively.He stood up and went towards his room leaving his family confused.He entered his room and tried waking Meera up but she held his hands and snuggled it close to her chest.

"Please,I love you Rishab ji"She murmured in her sleep while Rishab looked at her and jerked his hand and Meera woke up with jolt.

"Come to have dinner"Rishab said and left.He went downstairs and sat on the dining table.Meera came down a few minutes later and sat on her chair.They both quickly had dinner and Meera was leaving when she heard Amrutha.

They both quickly had dinner and Meera was leaving when she heard Amrutha

Chapter 12 is up.Heyy I couldn't upload since I was busy with my family.I hope you understand.

35+ votes and 10+ comments for next chapter.