Chapter 30

"You could never understand my worth"

All the elders left for their room while Meera ate.After dinner,the younger squad started leaving when the doorbell rang and Rishab opened the door.

A drunk Ayaan stood at the door and Rishab looked at him shocked and Meera looked at Ayaan as her feeling to puke out everything increased.

Kriya looked at him as anger raised in her and she walked forward.Ayaan looked at Kriya and walked towards him.

"I lo--love y--you"Ayaan said and Kriya looked at him and she spoke.

"Why the hell you came here?Get lost Ayaan"Kriya spoke and Karan Rishab looked at her.They both were about to go there but Meera stopped them by holding Rishab's wrists and Karan stopped seeing her.

"I didn't cheat you,Kriya.I love you and I always did."Ayaan spoke as tears fall from his eyes.

"You did.Now go away from here and don't claim to love me."Kriya said and turned around to walk but Ayaan held her wrists and Kriya glared at him pushed his hand with a jerk.

"Don't Ayaan.Its over."Kriya said and left to her room while Karan looked at Ayaan and left from there.

"I'll ask my driver to drop you."Meera said and Rishab called the driver and Ayaan left while the couple left to their room.

Rishab helped Meera laid down and Rishab looked at her and pulled her closer to him while she kept her head on his shoulder.

"Kriya is mature enough to know what's right and wrong for her.Let her decide what she wants and then you just suggest her.Being protective is good but possessive isn't"Meera said and Rishab hummed.

"Kriya is like my child and I have always loved her the most in between Karan and her.I can't see her hurt."Rishab spoke and Meera nodded.

"I know.What would you name our child?"Meera asked and Rishab looked at her and spoke.He knew she was trying to distract him from the topic so he played along.

"Ayukta and Anshul"Rishab said and Meera smiled.

"Ayukta,it's so pretty."Meera said and Rishab nodded.

"Now sleep Meera."Rishab said to Meera who  nodded and closed her eyes while his own thoughts were around Kriya and Ayaan.

Rishab slept while hugging Meera who cuddles into him.

Vicky walked towards her and Meera clutched the vase in her hand.

He walked and held her from shoulders and pushed the vase which fall into ground.

"Jellybean"Vicky whispered and Meera pushed him.

"This child is mine.I'll take it away from you dead or alive"Vicky whispered and Meera pushed him but he held her hand and pinned them on top.

"It's mine...Mera bacha.....It's mine....Rishab....
Ayush......Move away......Karan......Rishabbbbbb"
Meera yelled and Rishab woke up to see her sweating and yelling in her sleep.

Rishab took her in his arms and she sat on his lap and hugged him as her life was dependent on him.Rishab rubbed her back saying sweet nothings in her ears.The room door opened and a worried Amrutha entered inside.

"Kya hua Rishi?"Amrutha asked and Rishab said her about her nightmares.

"Dadi Meera is having nightmares."Rishab said as he stroke her back with her in his arms.Meera his her face in his chest and cried silently.He looked at her devastated state as his heart pained.

"Please don't cry,Jaan"Rishab murmured in her ears and held her closely and caressed her hair.

"We are all with you but you are the only one who can overcome your fear.You're gonna do this,I know."